Integrity House Integrated Care
We’re Here to Help You, Wherever You Need It
Integrity House has been helping individuals with substance use disorder and mental illness rebuild their lives for over 54 years by providing compassionate, evidence-based treatment.
However, we understand that navigating the healthcare system and coordinating among different providers can be challenging. That’s why we use Integrated Care to help manage your treatment. Integrated Care is an enhanced service that all Integrity House clients automatically have access to upon enrollment into treatment. Our Integrated Care service helps clients manage their physical, behavioral, and social determinants of health* as a way to treat ALL of their needs and give them access to resources that will help them bring about positive long-term lifestyle change.
*Social determinants of health (SDOH) are the conditions in the environments where people are born, live, learn, work, play, and age that affect a wide range of health, functioning, and quality-of-life outcomes and risks (source: US Department of Health and Human Services)
How We Can Help
The Integrated Care offered by Integrity House provides:
- A full evaluation of your health
- Help finding the right treatment and managing your medicine(s)
- Coordinated care with your doctors and specialists
- Medication-assisted treatment – addiction treatment that combines medicine with therapy
- Management of withdrawal symptoms in a supportive outpatient program
- Support services to help schedule appointments, find specialists, and coordinate transportation
- Help connecting with community resources for housing, education, employment, and more
Questions about the Integrated Care?
Call us today at (973) 623- 0600 or contact firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more about our Integrated Care and its benefits.