Are you searching for a fulfilling place to develop your career and an opportunity to make an impact in someone’s life? At Integrity, we believe that a vibrant company culture which supports and nurtures our employees is so important that it is the key to our success. With our team culture, we listen to your ideas and invest in your career growth! Our purpose and passion are to empower clients, their loved ones, and our communities by helping individuals achieve recovery and optimal wellness of the mind, body, and spirit. Be a part of our team whose mission is to help individuals and families through an effective and measurable system of comprehensive Therapeutic Community addictions treatment, mental health treatment, and recovery support in a way that brings about positive, long-term lifestyle change.
We are excited to announce our Quality Assurance Specialist opening! The Quality Assurance Specialist will provide quality control & compliance services to all departments at Integrity House, under the leadership of the Senior Director of Program Operations. Responsibilities will include but not limited to ensuring the establishment and continuity of standards of operation for each department which meet or exceed those established by the agency along with the state standards, completing internal audits at all sites and generating audit reports with the findings, following up with concerns to ensure all findings have been corrected, monitoring staff trainings and conduct trainings when needed. The incumbent may be appointed, at the discretion of the Senior Director of Program Operations, as the Integrity House Corporate Compliance Officer, HIPAA Privacy Officer, and HIPAA Security Officer.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities of a Quality Assurance Specialist
- Become familiar with all applicable licensing regulations & CARF Standards, and provide guidance to Integrity House management and leadership with consideration of such.
- Facilitate all inspections including DOH, Medicaid, FFS, etc.
- Respond to all deficiencies in a timely manner, with collaboration from the program Administrator.
- Conduct unannounced inspections and clinical audits of all programs to ensure compliance and conformance.
- Ensures maintenance of accurate, complete and relevant data for all departments.
- Identify financial, safety or security risks that Integrity House may face.
- Prepare action plans to decrease risk factors.
- Track laws and regulations that might affect the organization’s policies and procedures and collaborate with the Senior Director of Program Operations and/or Senior Leadership Team to update plans, protocols and policies and training as appropriate.
Preferred Qualifications for a Quality Assurance Specialist
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree (B.A./B.S.) or equivalent, preferably in a life science or related discipline.
- 1 – 2 years of experience in a Quality Assurance role.
- An equivalent combination of education and experience may be accepted as a satisfactory substitute for the specific education and experience listed above.
This position and employee work schedule will be traditional (9am – 5pm). The incumbent is expected to remain flexible with schedule based on business needs and project deadlines. While the position does not normally require on call hours, the incumbent is required to remain available as emergency situations arise.
Why Work for Integrity?
We believe that work is more than a place you go every day. It is about being inspired and motivated to achieve extraordinary things. We believe that workplace diversity and the inclusion of a variety of views, perspectives, and backgrounds are integral parts of our company’s success and provides you with the best co-workers you could ask for. Our employee benefits play an important role in making Integrity a great place to work.
Our Exceptional Benefits Package Includes:
- Low Cost and Generous Medical and Prescription Coverage (ask us for our benefits summary, we are proud of it!)
- Employer Paid Dental
- Employer Paid Vision
- Employer Paid Life and AD&D
- Employer Paid Long Term Disability
- Employer Paid Health Reimbursement Account
- Generous Vacation, Sick, Personal and Holiday Time
- 403(b) Plan with a Dollar for Dollar Match up to 3% of Compensation
- Employee Assistance Plan
- Flexible Spending Account
- Commuter Benefit Plan
- Tuition Reimbursement – up to $4,000 annual
- Recognition Rewards
- Professional Development Assistance
Who We Are?
Since 1968, Integrity House has provided comprehensive and compassionate addiction treatment services for individuals with substance use disorders. Integrity is accredited from the Commission on Accreditation of Rehabilitation Facilities (CARF), an independent, nonprofit accreditor of health and human services, at its highest level, Integrity House is recognized statewide as a treatment leader. Integrity House is committed to best practice and has expanded its program and services throughout the years to remain a practical resource for those who need help. We currently offer inpatient, residential, and outpatient, levels of addiction treatment, including medication-assisted treatment; treatment for co-occurring disorders; outpatient mental health services; recovery programs; education and workforce readiness opportunities; and supportive housing.
Integrity is committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all applicants and teammates. Integrity House openly supports and fully commits to recruitment, selection, placement, promotion and compensation of individuals without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity, and sexual orientation), genetic information, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Physical/Medical Requirements: Before hire, candidates shall be required to show documentation of a negative TB skin test and positive titers for the MMR. Candidates will also be required to undergo SUD pre-boarding requirements, including drug testing, fingerprinting, and a physical exam.