Since 1968, Integrity House has provided comprehensive and successful addiction treatment services for individuals with substance use disorders. In addition to being CARF accredited, Integrity House is recognized statewide as a treatment leader. The organization offers inpatient, outpatient and medication-assisted treatments, halfway houses, and sober living options, in combination with support services, to individuals with substance use and other co-occurring mental health diagnoses that get them on the path of sustainable recovery.
The program manager is responsible for maintaining clinical oversight and accountability of the residential program, including fidelity to the Therapeutic Community model and financial achievement. The program manager is responsible for bridging the gap between front line staff and program leadership, implementing all organizational/strategic changes, enhancing existing services, and positive outcomes with direction from the Director/Senior Director.
This is a manager position and the employee’s work schedule will be included in securing program coverage. The employee is expected to work both 7am-3pm and 3pm-11pm shifts, regularly. Additionally, the program manager is responsible for checking in during the weekend and overnight shifts to ensure personnel support, and must share holiday coverage responsibilities. The program manager is expected to be on call 24/7, and responsible for securing coverage where needed.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
• Maintain compliance with DOH Licensing Regulations under the guidance of program Administrator and Director of Substance of Abuse Counseling
o Participate in audits/inspections
o Develop and implement plan of correction
o Ensure service delivery per Annex A and/or other contractual guidance
o Ensure safety of all clients, program staff and infrastructure
o Complete all safety drills and inspections as scheduled and/or needed
• Manage Program Budget under the direction of the Director/Senior Director
o Review and approve program billing
o Address and correct areas where service delivery is not optimized, resulting in failure to capture revenue
o Keep all costs within or under budget and forecast future budget needs
o Make adjustments to expenses as aligned with budget
o Monitor program costs and spending
• Enhance Service Delivery & Program Model
o Evaluate program strengths and identify areas of improvement, quarterly as identified in the Annual Performance Improvement Plans.
o Implement and manage changes to ensure project goals and objectives are met for grants and special initiatives including producing accurate and timely reporting.
o Complete weekly clinical file reviews to ensure 100% service delivery, timely treatment planning, and other relevant areas of clinical care.
o Monitor and ensure Annex A service delivery, including treatment authorizations, and timely submission of billing.
o Foster a drug free environment, including the use of unscheduled/scheduled drug screening of clients.
o Respond to all client concerns, where needed.
o Ensure client satisfaction by soliciting feedback, client satisfaction surveys, and
• Staff Development
o Provide administrative supervision of all program staff
o Recruit, hire, train, and evaluate all program staff—with KPIs and measurable business and developmental goals
o Coordinate with Human Resources and Director/Senior Director to address personnel related issues.
• Maintain a caseload of clients
Job qualifications include:
• Master’s degree in Social Work or Counseling, preferred.
• At least two (2) years’ experience in human services fieldwork, minimum of one years in supervisory capacity
• Knowledge about recovery, motivational interviewing, trauma informed care, and the value of peers (recovery specialist)
• In depth knowledge about mental health and substance use disorders
• Strong and proven leadership experience
• Clinical Licensure (LSW, LCSW, LAC, LPC, CADC, or LCADC), dual credential preferred (LCADC)—clinicians who do not have an LCADC will be required to obtain an LCADC within 1 year
• Must obtain clinical supervision certificates (ACS, CCS, and/or Social Work) within one year of eligibility
• A valid NJ Driver’s License
Full-time employees receive an excellent benefits package that includes paid holidays, vacation, sick and personal days; medical, dental and vision benefits; short and long-term disability, life insurance; 403b retirement and profit sharing plan with a dollar-for-dollar match up to 3% maximum compensation.
INTEGRITY HOUSE IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER COMMITTED TO DIVERSITY
Interested candidates may apply by sending their cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.