SIGN-ON BONUS – $300
Part-time Residential Aides will receive $300 after the first 90 days of employment.
Are you searching for a fulfilling place to develop your career and an opportunity to make an impact in someone’s life? At Integrity, we believe that a vibrant company culture which supports and nurtures our employees is so important that it is the key to our success. With our team culture, we listen to your ideas and invest in your career growth! Our purpose and passion are to empower clients, their loved ones, and our communities by helping individuals achieve recovery and optimal wellness of the mind, body, and spirit. Be a part of our team, whose mission is to help individuals and families through an effective and measurable system of comprehensive Therapeutic Community addictions treatment, mental health treatment, and recovery support in a way that brings about positive, long-term lifestyle change.
We are excited to announce our Part-Time Residential Aide position! Residential Aides are responsible for maintaining a safe living environment in the facility through regular head counts, runs of the building and grounds, constant alertness, adherence to the daily schedule, and documentation of events. Further, the residential aides are responsible for the day to day safety of all clients and must have the ability to understand and follow program policies and procedures that meet the criteria for program licensure and certification by the State and the governing agencies.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities of a Residential Aide:
- Directly observe clients during shift to ensure safety of all clients and facility.
- Observe the self-administration of client medication.
- Monitor clients for activities such as a recreation, sporting events, etc.
- Collect, store, and document urine drug screens in accordance to the organizational policy.
- Facilitate psychoeducation groups as directed by supervisor.
- Accompany and monitor clients for outside movement, including driving of agency vehicle (if approved).
- Conduct random facility tours to ensure safety and conformance with program rules and search for contraband, at least once per shift.
- Document all incidents via IH Incident Report by end of shift.
- Screen clients upon return from offsite movements, or when deemed necessary by supervisor.
- Implement daily activity schedule, ensure all assigned activities are conducted on time and directly supervised,
ensure all in-house visits are supervised by staff, monitor self-administration of medication, and report all
deviations to the schedule to supervisor.
- Document all services in EHR (groups, recreation, self-help meetings, UDS collection, incidents, case managements, etc.).
- Follow and implement all Integrity, Inc. policies and procedures, be available for on-call and emergency
situations, and complete other assignments as assigned by your supervisor.
- Submit a shift report at the end of each shift to all program staff, using the IH shift report template.
- Complete nightly census to account for client presence.
Preferred Qualifications of a Residential Aide:
- High school diploma or GED
- Up to one (1) year experience in human social services environment, customer service preferred
Required Licensing or Certifications:
- Valid NJ driver’s license required
Specialized Skills, Abilities, and Knowledge:
- Crisis intervention skills
- Knowledge of therapeutic community and withdrawal management preferred
- Effective communication both written and verbal; fluency in the English language
- Capability to exercise rational judgment in an emergency
Work Schedule: This is a part-time position. The residential aide position requires a flexible work schedule, based on the needs of the program. The schedule will be established by the program director, and can vary weekly.
Why Work for Integrity?
We believe that work is more than a place you go every day. It is about being inspired and motivated to achieve extraordinary things. We believe that workplace diversity and the inclusion of a variety of views, perspectives, and backgrounds are integral parts of our company’s success and provides you with the best co-workers you could ask for. Our employee benefits play an important role in making Integrity a great place to work.
Our Exceptional Benefits Package (Full-Time) Includes:
- Low Cost and Generous Medical and Prescription Coverage (ask us for our benefits summary, we are proud of it!)
- Employer Paid Dental
- Employer Paid Vision
- Employer Paid Life and AD&D
- Employer Paid Long Term Disability
- Employer Paid Health Reimbursement Account
- Generous Vacation, Sick, Personal and Holiday Time
- 403(b) Plan with a Dollar for Dollar Match up to 3% of Compensation
- Employee Assistance Plan
- Flexible Spending Account
- Commuter Benefit Plan
- Tuition Reimbursement – up to $4,000 annual
- Recognition Rewards
- Professional Development Assistance
Who We Are?
Since 1968, Integrity House has provided comprehensive and compassionate addiction treatment services for individuals with substance use disorders. Integrity is accredited from the Commission on Accreditation of Rehabilitation Facilities (CARF), an independent, nonprofit accreditor of health and human services, at its highest level, Integrity House is recognized statewide as a treatment leader. Integrity House is committed to best practice and has expanded its program and services throughout the years to remain a practical resource for those who need help. We currently offer inpatient, residential, and outpatient, levels of addiction treatment, including medication-assisted treatment; treatment for co-occurring disorders; outpatient mental health services; recovery programs; education and workforce readiness opportunities; and supportive housing.
Apply today! Be part of an amazing interdisciplinary team committed to rebuilding lives, families and communities.
Integrity is committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all applicants and teammates. Integrity House openly supports and fully commits to recruitment, selection, placement, promotion and compensation of individuals without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity, and sexual orientation), genetic information, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Physical/Medical Requirements: Before hire, candidates shall be required to show a negative TB skin test and positive titers for the MMR. Candidates will also be required to undergo SUD pre-boarding requirements, including drug testing, fingerprinting, and a physical exam.