Since 1968, Integrity House has provided comprehensive and successful addiction treatment services for individuals with substance use disorders. In addition to being CARF accredited, Integrity House is recognized statewide as a treatment leader. The organization offers inpatient, outpatient and medication-assisted treatments, halfway houses, and sober living options, in combination with support services, to individuals with substance use and other co-occurring mental health diagnoses that get them on the path of sustainable recovery.
Integrity House is looking for a maintenance technician.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
- Working as part of the agency’s Maintenance team, this position will provide routine maintenance, repair, and upkeep for our residential, outpatient, and office facilities on our 15-building campus.
- You will be responsible for using a variety of tools, equipment, and techniques to ensure a safe and clean environment for clients and staff alike.
- The job requires basic understanding of systems and skills including but not limited to carpentry, electrical, plumbing, HVAC, drywall, tiling, and painting.
- We require a proven track record demonstrating your ability to troubleshoot maintenance problems, plan and execute repairs and/or oversee repairs contracted to outside vendors. This is not a custodial position. Random drug testing is required.
Job qualifications include:
- GED or HS Diploma (preferred) or higher education
- Minimum of five years’ experience as a maintenance worker or construction tradesman
- Valid NJ Driver’s License
Interested candidates may send a cover letter expressing interest in the position and a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Full-time employees receive an excellent benefits package that includes paid holidays, vacation, sick and personal days; medical, dental and vision benefits; short and long-term disability, life insurance; 403b retirement and profit sharing plan with a dollar-for-dollar match up to 3% maximum compensation.