Since 1968, Integrity, Inc. has provided comprehensive and successful rehabilitation services for individuals with substance use disorder. In addition to our CARF accreditation, we are recognized statewide as a leader in addiction services. We are seeking credentialed counselors for our Newark and Secaucus facilities. This is a full-time position (35 hours per week).
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
- Assess treatment needs using evidence-based, validated assessment tools (i.e., ASI, CASI, etc.)
- Provide substance use diagnosis using the DSM-5 and determine the appropriate level of care based on ASAM-PPC
- Develop a written treatment plan that is client-centered and recovery-oriented
- Provide substance use counseling services (i.e., individual and group counseling, crisis intervention, etc.)
- Provide active case management
- Participate in weekly multidisciplinary treatment team meetings, clinical supervision, training, workshops, etc.
- Facilitate discharge planning for clients
Job qualifications include:
- LSW, LCSW, LAC, LPC, CADC, LCADC or LMFT
- Graduate Degree in Human/Social Services or related field
- Working knowledge of substance use disorders, mental health and family systems
- Valid driver’s license
Full-time employees receive an excellent benefits package that includes paid holidays, vacation, sick and personal days; medical, dental and vision benefits; short and long-term disability, life insurance; 403b retirement and profit sharing plan with a dollar-for-dollar match up to 3% maximum compensation.
Interested candidates can apply by emailing a copy of their resume to firstname.lastname@example.org