Since 1968, Integrity, Inc. has provided comprehensive and successful rehabilitation services for individuals with substance use disorder. In addition to our CARF accreditation, we are recognized statewide as a leader in addiction services. We are seeking licensed clinical supervisors for our Secaucus campus and the addiction services department at Bergen Regional Medical Center. This is a full-time position (35 hours per week).
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
- Provide clinical supervision to staff responsible for delivering services to individuals with substance use and/or mental health disorders
- Oversee client services and ensure compliance with established program standards and service delivery objectives
- Provide substance use diagnosis using the DSM-5 and determine the appropriate level of care based on ASAM-PPC
- Assess treatment needs using evidence-based assessment tools (i.e., ASI, CASI, etc.)
- Clinically support and evaluate the performance of the clinical staff
- Serve as a resource to assigned staff members in identifying and resolving complex client situations
- Participate in weekly multidisciplinary treatment team meetings, clinical supervision, trainings, workshops, etc.
Job qualifications include:
- LCADC (required)
- LCSW or LPC (preferred)
- CCS or ACS (preferred)
- Graduate Degree in Human/Social Services or related field
- Minimum of 3 years of supervisory experience as a LCADC
- Experience in residential and/or hospital setting
- Working knowledge of substance use disorders, mental health and family systems
Full-time employees receive an excellent benefits package that includes paid holidays, vacation, sick and personal days; medical, dental and vision benefits; short and long-term disability, life insurance; 403b retirement and profit sharing plan with a dollar-for-dollar match up to 3% maximum compensation.
Interested candidates can apply by emailing a copy of their resume to email@example.com
INTEGRITY HOUSE IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER COMMITTED TO DIVERSITY