Since 1968, Integrity House has provided comprehensive and successful addiction treatment services for individuals with substance use disorders. In addition to being CARF accredited, Integrity House is recognized statewide as a treatment leader. The organization offers inpatient, outpatient and medication-assisted treatments, halfway houses, and sober living options, in combination with support services, to individuals with substance use and other co-occurring mental health diagnoses that get them on the path of sustainable recovery.
Integrity House is looking for a care manager to support our outpatient services program in Morris Plains.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
- Provides direct support services to consumers and their natural supports including psychoeducation, advocacy, crisis intervention, community integration, and skill development.
- Assists the team in coordinating care with other service providers in the Agency or community.
- Provides a comprehensive care management assessment that addresses life domains such as housing, finances, transportation, legal services, vocational, employment, healthcare and family strengths and needs.
- Participates as a member of the interdisciplinary team to ensure provision of services and referrals and linkage related to social determinants of health.
- Provides care management services to ensure that consumers are both informed about and have the ability to access a full range of medical and treatment opportunities.
- Identifies priorities, desired outcomes, and the strategies and resources to be used for obtaining outcomes based on the care management assessment.
- Ability to educate and link to appropriate care resources in the community including resources that address specialized needs such as HIV/AIDS, Hepatitis C, mental health disorders, chronic and acute health problems, and problems stemming from involvement with the criminal justice system.
- Promotes recovery to the consumer’s fullest potential by facilitating assessments of skills, including literacy, educational opportunities, job readiness skills, vocational training, employment placement and retention and career development.
- Serves as an advocate on the behalf of the individual.
Job qualifications include:
- Bachelor’s degree in counseling or social work, Master’s degree a plus
- At least two years of experience in the addictions and/or mental health field
- NJ driver’s license in good standing
- Ability to educate and link participants to appropriate care resources in the community
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with staff, participants, and outside contacts from a wide variety of ethnic, socioeconomic and cultural background
- Effective interpersonal skills
- Ability to utilize evidence-based practices learned during orientation period
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- Ability to work effectively as a member of an interdisciplinary team
Interested candidates may apply by sending a thoughtfully written cover letter and resume to email@example.com with the title of the position in the email subject line.
Full-time employees receive an excellent benefits package that includes paid holidays, vacation, sick and personal days; medical, dental and vision benefits; short and long-term disability, life insurance; 403b retirement and profit sharing plan with a dollar-for-dollar match up to 3% maximum compensation.