Are you searching for a fulfilling place to develop your career and an opportunity to impact someone’s life? At Integrity, we believe that a vibrant company culture that supports and nurtures our employees is so essential that it is the key to our success. With our team culture, we listen to your ideas and invest in your career growth! Our purpose and passion are to empower clients, their loved ones, and our communities by helping individuals achieve recovery and optimal wellness of the mind, body, and spirit. Be a part of our team whose mission is to help individuals and families through an effective and measurable system of comprehensive Therapeutic Community addictions treatment, mental health treatment, and recovery support in a way that brings about positive, long-term lifestyle change.
We are excited to announce our Admissions Coordinator opening!
The Admissions Counselor successfully admits all appropriate clients referred for services into Residential or Outpatient Treatment. The Admissions Coordinator demonstrates effective case management when necessary and successfully completes all admission tasks related to a client’s admission.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities of an Admissions Coordinator
- Warmly welcome all new clients and family or support system members to the agency on the date of admission; answer general questions about program policies and procedures; treat clients with dignity, respect, and kindness in all interactions.
- When needed, provide information or assist clients with contacting the IME (Interim Management Entity) when necessary due to the inability to meet clinical or administrative admission criteria for entry into Integrity House. Utilize any additional appropriate referral source as a means to meet client needs.
- Refer clients for detoxification services when necessary; ensure follow-through and completion of detox referral as case management follow-up is needed.
- Enter all clients into the IRIS (EHR system) and complete all merge mail letters/documentation.
- When necessary, conduct a thorough search of each client’s property in accordance with agency policy; document all client property using property inventory forms; ensure that contraband is not introduced into the facility. Administer urine drug screens to all new clients on the day of admission to ensure medical appropriateness and accurately document the results of all UDS.
- Review clients’ completed pre-admission documents with a client during the time of conducting the client’s ASI (Addiction Severity Index).
- Complete all NJSAMS tasks; Registration, Immediate Need Profile, UNCOPE, Income/Program Eligibility, Assessment Authorization (when applicable), ASI, DSM-5, LOCI-3, Admission module, Submission for IME clinical review, and Treatment Authorization module.
- Complete all IRIS tasks; Assessment Encounters, Client Profile; Insurance, Intake, Program, Program Location, Staff Assignment, and Authorization. Upload all admission documents; Pre-assessment Documents, Completed Flow Sheet, Nicotine Assessment, PHQ-9, TASC, and any other necessary documents.
- Provide crisis intervention services when necessary.
- Adhere strictly to Corporate, State, and Federal guidelines regarding confidentiality and privacy.
- When necessary, implement the agency’s standard pest-management protocol (PMP) with all new clients (i.e., limiting the number of items brought to treatment, and transferring contents to appropriate bags for transport upon admission.
Preferred Qualifications of an Admissions Coordinator
Education & Experience:
- A high school diploma is required, bachelor’s degree preferred
- Two (2) years of related experience preferred
Credentials & Licensure:
- LAC/LSW/LCSW/LPC licensure required
Specialized Skills, Abilities & Knowledge:
- Understanding of 12 core functions of counseling, particularly screening, assessment, referral, and case management.
- Understanding of addiction recovery and 12-step self-help support.
- Knowledge of current clinical documentation and best practices.
- Experience in substance abuse treatment delivery and evaluation.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite.
- Administrative skills.
- Ability to demonstrate a team approach and effectively collaborate with team members.
- Excellent intrapersonal communication skills.
- Highly organized and self-motivated.
- Ability to work independently and function efficiently in a fast-paced environment.
- Demonstrate effective conflict resolution skills.
The work schedule will be reflected during the time of onboarding.
How to Apply
Interested candidates may apply by sending a thoughtfully written cover letter and resume to Julieta Bingen with the title of the position in the email subject line.
Why Work for Integrity?
We believe that work is more than a place you go to every day. It is about being inspired and motivated to achieve extraordinary things. We believe that workplace diversity and the inclusion of a variety of views, perspectives, and backgrounds are integral parts of our company’s success and provide you with the best co-workers you could ask for. Our employee benefits play an essential role in making Integrity a great workplace.
Our Exceptional Benefits Package Includes:
- Low Cost and Generous Medical and Prescription Coverage (ask us for our benefits summary, we are proud of it!)
- Employer Paid Dental
- Employer Paid Vision
- Employer Paid Life and AD&D
- Employer Paid Long Term Disability
- Employer Paid Health Reimbursement Account
- Generous Vacation, Sick, Personal, and Holiday Time
- 403(b) Plan with a Dollar for Dollar Match up to 3% of Compensation
- Employee Assistance Plan
- Flexible Spending Account
- Commuter Benefit Plan
- Tuition Reimbursement – up to $3,000 annual
- Recognition Rewards
- Professional Development Assistance
Who We Are
Since 1968, Integrity House has provided comprehensive and compassionate addiction treatment services for individuals with substance use disorders. Integrity is accredited by the Commission on Accreditation of Rehabilitation Facilities (CARF), an independent, nonprofit accreditor of health and human services, at its highest level, Integrity House is recognized statewide as a treatment leader. Integrity House is committed to best practice and has expanded its program and services throughout the years to remain a practical resource for those who need help. We currently offer inpatient, residential, and outpatient levels of addiction treatment, including medication-assisted treatment; treatment for co-occurring disorders; outpatient mental health services; recovery programs; education and workforce readiness opportunities; and supportive housing.
Integrity is committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all applicants and teammates. Integrity House openly supports and fully commits to recruitment, selection, placement, promotion, and compensation of individuals without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity, and sexual orientation), genetic information, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Physical/Medical Requirements: Before hire, candidates shall be required to show documentation of COVID-19 vaccination and booster and have a negative TB skin test and positive titers for the MMR. Candidates will also be required to undergo SUD pre-boarding requirements, including drug testing, fingerprinting, and a physical exam.