Integrity House understands the need for integrated, individualized treatment in addressing the unique situations that accompany addiction. In addition to our primary addiction and support services, we also infuse medical and behavioral healthcare in our approach.
Integrity House offers outpatient, intensive outpatient and partial care in our Newark, Jersey City, Morris Plains and Secaucus locations. With morning and evening options, we can accommodate most work, family and school schedules.
Short-term Residential: The Meadow Program is an intensive residential substance abuse and co-occurring treatment program located in the Meadowview/Hudson County Complex in Secaucus, NJ. This program provides intensive addiction rehabilitation services in a private, medically-monitored setting.
Long-term Residential: Integrity House offers long-term adult residential substance abuse and co-occurring treatment programs in our Newark and Secaucus locations for clients with a history of chronic relapse that need support beyond intensive residential treatment. Medically assisted treatment, including Methadone, Suboxone, and Vivitrol are available in both locations.Our Newark-based Bate program specializes in the treatment of adolescent males between the ages of 13 and 18 who have substance abuse, co-occurring mental health disorders and behavioral issues. Attendance of GED or college prep classes facilitated by certified teachers is a program requirement.
Halfway House: Our licensed halfway house programs assist both men and women in remaining sober, productively re-entering their communities, securing stable employment, and strengthening family relationships and other support networks. Halfway house programs for men are located in Newark and Secaucus; the women’s halfway house program is located in Newark. Medically assisted treatment is available in both locations, with Suboxone and Vivitrol available in Newark and Suboxone, Vivitrol and Methadone available in Secaucus.
Our supportive housing programs are located in Newark and employ the Housing First approach. They offer a safe place for men, women and women and their children to continue working on their recovery while attaining independence and stability for their families. Enrollment in outpatient treatment is not a prerequisite for housing.
Housing assistance, emergency utility assistance, and other forms of rental assistance may also be available to Newark and Essex County residents.
Integrity House integrates the following support services throughout our primary treatment offerings:
- Client-centered drug and alcohol assessment, treatment planning, individual counseling, and group counseling in a supportive setting
- Didactic training in recovery resources, refusal and avoidance skills, and health issues associated with drug and alcohol use
- Educational and employment readiness services (GED training and testing, resume-writing, preparation for employment interviewing, and active referral to the Division of Vocational Rehabilitation Services)
- Family counseling (group and individual) with a licensed family therapist
- Group counseling addressing: relapse prevention, anger management, self-image improvement, personal issues, grief and loss coping, and trauma support
- Medical services
- Medication assisted treatment including the use of Suboxone, Methadone and Vivitrol
- Participation in support groups including Narcotics Anonymous (NA) and Alcoholics Anonymous (AA)
- Psychiatric evaluations, specialized individual and group therapy, and medication management for clients diagnosed with co-occurring disorders (addiction and mental health)
- Recreational activities like yoga and Zumba and two fitness centers for client exercise
If you would like more information about our programs, please contact the Admissions Department: at 973.848.3751.