We're here to help you stay connected virtually during times of physical distancing
Addiction treatment services are essential services.
Integrity House is accepting new admissions across all programs, including outpatient. During these unprecedented times, when physical distancing is encouraged, we are here to offer help virtually. Integrity House recognizes that not all individuals have the same access to technology, which is why we can connect over the phone, via text, through video, and will still see you in person if you’d like.
Integrity House also recognizes that these times are especially challenging for loved ones. Our counselors are available to offer individual and group family sessions.
If you have an existing relationship with any of the Integrity House outpatient programs, you can submit admission inquiries or call our programs directly.
Hudson County 973.289.9330
Morris Plains 973.803.7297
Newark (Men’s) 973.573.3271
Newark (Women’s) 973.986.1402
Toms River 973.474.3518
Women’s Wellness Center
The Women’s Wellness Center at Integrity House is offering the following programming virtually.
PEER SUPPORT GROUPS
- Damaged not Broken, Thursdays at 6 pm
- The Art of Parenting, every other Wednesday at 6 pm (beginning 4/15)
- The Zen Den, every other Saturday at 11 am (beginning 4/18)
- Beautifully and Wonderfully Made, an open discussion for parents with special needs children, Thursday, 4/16 at 4:30 pm
- Bingo, Tuesday, 4/21 at 5 pm
- Spoken Word, Thursday, 4/23 at 7:15 pm
Free individual and family therapy is available for participants by appointment only. To schedule an appointment, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Support Team for Addiction Recovery (STAR)
The Integrity House STAR Program is offering the following programming virtually.
COMMUNITY SUPPORT GROUPS
- Recovery Recap, Mondays at 10 am
- Get Engaged!, Tuesdays at 10 am
- Togetherness, Wednesdays at 6 pm
- Ramp up Recovery, Thursdays at 10 am