Since 1968, Integrity House has provided comprehensive and successful addiction treatment services for individuals with substance use disorders. In addition to being CARF accredited, Integrity House is recognized statewide as a treatment leader. The organization offers inpatient, outpatient and medication-assisted treatments, halfway houses, and sober living options, in combination with support services, to individuals with substance use and other co-occurring mental health diagnoses that get them on the path of sustainable recovery.
Integrity House is looking for a Talent Acquisition Specialist who will be responsible for sourcing, interviewing, testing and referring applicants for clerical, technical, administrative, clinical and management positions throughout the agency. This candidate must possess considerable skill in interviewing techniques, a good knowledge of all clerical and specialized functions, a basic understanding of the agency’s organizational structure as well as an extensive knowledge of personnel policy and procedure and federal and state laws regarding employment practices.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
• Collaborate and consult with hiring managers to understand their needs, develop recruitment strategies, and recruit top talent
• Works with the HR Director with escalated issues regarding background criminal check of new hires
• Perform full-cycle employment activities including sourcing, screening, interviewing, process background checks, and extend and negotiate employment offers
• Participates and prepares materials for career fairs, campus interviews as assigned
• Screen and refer qualified applicants to hiring managers for interviewing by matching education, experience, licensing and salary requirements with specific job requirements
• Manage the recruitment process of requisition average load of 30 vacancies from entry to mid-management level
• Ensures candidates have a complete understanding and realistic picture of job responsibilities, compensation, training, work schedule, benefits, agency’s history, mission, values and culture
• Manages and maintains the BeyondPay–Applicant Tracking System ensuring the information is accurate and up-to-date
• Posts ads on recruiting search engines
• Prepares offer of employment package and coordinate start date
• Provides monthly recruiting reports including vacancy metrics, team activity and other HR related data
• Assists drafting job descriptions for newly created or revised positions
• Builds and maintains a network of candidates and sources
• Is familiar with regulations and licensing requirements impacting Behavioral Health/Treatment Services providers
• Other duties and responsibilities as assigned based on operational agency needs
Job qualifications include:
• Bachelor degree Human Resources, organizational development, business management or related field.
• Three (3) plus years of high volume full life cycle recruiting experience
• Extensive experience utilizing sourcing tools and creative recruitment programs
• Proven customer management experience
• Ability to recruit at all levels across various geographies within NJ
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Strong technical skills to manage recruiting tools
• Self-starter with high level of motivation, enthusiasm and ambition
• Basic knowledge of employment law
• Valid driver’s license
• Knowledge of Local, State and Federal laws
• Knowledge of Beyond Pay preferred
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Solid problem solving and analytical skills
• Ability to work independently, multi-task, and work in a fast paced environment
• Capability to work with all levels of management and with a diverse population
• Capacity to work in a team environment
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office
• SHRM certification (preferred)
Interested candidates may apply by sending a thoughtfully written cover letter and resume to email@example.com with ‘Talent Acquisition Specialist’ in the email subject line.
Full-time employees receive an excellent benefits package that includes paid holidays, vacation, sick and personal days; medical, dental and vision benefits; short and long-term disability, life insurance; 403b retirement and profit sharing plan with a dollar-for-dollar match up to 3% maximum compensation.