Since 1968, Integrity House has provided comprehensive and compassionate addiction treatment services for individuals with substance use disorders. In addition to being accredited by the Commission on Accreditation of Rehabilitation Facilities (CARF), an independent, nonprofit accreditor of health and human services, at its highest level for more than 23 years, Integrity House is recognized statewide as a treatment leader. Integrity House is committed to best practice and has expanded its program and services throughout the years to remain an effective resource for those who need help. We currently offer inpatient, outpatient and halfway house levels of addiction treatment, including medication-assisted treatment; treatment for co-occurring disorders; outpatient mental health services; recovery programs; education and workforce readiness opportunities; and supportive housing.
The Special Events Associate will be responsible for executing a minimum of three (3) fundraising events each year – the Golf Classic, the annual Gala, and the Newark Corporate and Individual 5K – to raise resources for Integrity House programs and services. This includes planning and logistics, securing sponsorships, and donor cultivation and stewardship activities.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
- Coordinate all event-related fundraising initiatives, including logistics, sponsor solicitation, table and/or ticket sales, raffle sales, and in-kind contributions.
- Organize awareness-building events that introduce individuals to Integrity House’s mission, vision, programs, and strategic goals.
- Collaborate with Marketing Manager on event promotion.
- Record event sales and gifts in donor management database, and work with the finance department to reconcile revenue following events.
- Ensure timely acknowledgement of event-related sponsorships and contributions in collaboration with Development team members.
- Provide support and coordination for non-fundraising events such as the annual graduation, staff and client gatherings, etc.
- Participate collaboratively on Integrity House committees (i.e., the Morale Committee, PR and Development committee, etc.).
Job qualifications include:
- Bachelor’s degree.
- At least one (1) year of experience executing successful fundraising events.
- Experience/familiarity with the donor fundraising cycle – identification/prospecting, cultivation, and stewardship.
- Familiarity with donor management databases.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong organizational, time management, and interpersonal skills.
Physical/Medical Requirements: Prior to hire, candidates shall be required to show documentation of COVID-19 vaccination or eligibility for an exemption, and have a negative TB skin test and positive titers for the MMR.
Hourly range is $23.15-$25.46. Interested candidates may apply by sending a thoughtfully written cover letter and resume to email@example.com with ‘Special Events Associate’ in the email subject line.