Integrity House is looking for a Special Events Associate to assist the Development Department with private giving initiatives, including planning, implementation, and oversight of all fundraising events and support for the annual appeal. Provide support and coordination for non-fundraising related organizational events, such as bi-annual graduations, staff and client gatherings, etc. Participate collaboratively on Integrity House committees (i.e. the morale committee, PR committee, etc.).
This is a full-time position, and typical work hours are 40 hours per week, Monday through Friday with a 1 hour daily lunch break. Some flexibility in hours is allowed, but the employee must be available during the core work hours of 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. and must be willing to work extended days and evening hours, as needed during events.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
- Coordinate all event-related fundraising initiatives, including logistics, sponsor solicitation, table and/or ticket sales, raffle sales, and in-kind contributions.
- Maintain all documentation related to expenses and revenue related to Integrity events.
- Collaborate with Director of Marketing on event publicity, including public relations, advertising and collateral material design, production and distribution.
- Coordinate all cultivation events to increase awareness of Integrity and broaden the agency’s donor base.
- Work with Development staff to maintain all information in the donor database to ensure current and accurate entries (working collaboratively with other Development staff as assigned by the Development Director).
- Support Development Department initiatives, including establishing corporate giving program, assisting with the annual appeal, etc.
Job qualifications include:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Valid New Jersey License (mandatory)
Specialized skills & abilities include:
- Ethical conduct
- Written and oral communication
Interested candidates may apply by sending a thoughtfully written cover letter and resume to email@example.com with ‘Special Events Associate’ in the email subject line.
Full-time employees receive an excellent benefits package that includes paid holidays, vacation, sick and personal days; medical, dental and vision benefits; short and long-term disability, life insurance; 403b retirement and profit sharing plan with a dollar-for-dollar match up to 3% maximum compensation.