Integrity House is a large non-profit behavioral health provider with several locations throughout New Jersey. Each year, Integrity helps over 3,000 individuals with substance use disorders and mental illness to rebuild their lives. Integrity House offers all levels of care for addiction treatment, including residential and outpatient care in multiple licensed sites, and medication-assisted treatment in combination with support programs and services that make long-term recovery possible.
We are seeking a Senior Program Director to oversee and advance treatment programs throughout our service area, which includes Essex, Hudson, Morris and Ocean Counties. The Senior Program Director holds a key position at Integrity House and is an affirmative force in the recovery of our clients. The successful candidate will have a strong track record of designing, implementing and managing large scope service delivery systems. S/He will have exemplary leadership skills with a strong record of supporting, coaching and inspiring program managers to a high degree of performance, satisfaction and success. The Senior Program Director must be a consummate team player and have the ability to encourage change in a positive, collaborative manner.
• Extensive experience designing, implementing and growing addiction programs
• Ability to set strategic direction and communicate it to a broad set of stakeholders
• Ability to make difficult operating decisions in sensitive and compassionate manner
• Strong work ethic, ability to meet multiple demands, and remain professional and positive at all times
• High level of clinical skills and understanding
• Responsiveness to high level referral/external relationships and fostering positive relationships within the funding community
• Effective revenue/resource management experience
• 5-7 years of experience leading/managing multiple behavioral health programs
• Master’s Degree
• Behavioral Health License/Credential
Interested candidates may send their resume or CV to email@example.com with Senior Program Director in the subject line.
Full-time employees receive an excellent benefits package that includes paid holidays, vacation, sick and personal days; medical, dental and vision benefits; short and long-term disability, life insurance; 403b retirement and profit sharing plan with a dollar-for-dollar match up to 3% maximum compensation.