Since 1968, Integrity House has provided comprehensive and successful addiction treatment services for individuals with substance use disorders. In addition to being CARF accredited, Integrity House is recognized statewide as a treatment leader. The organization offers inpatient, outpatient and medication-assisted treatments, halfway houses, and sober living options, in combination with support services, to individuals with substance use and other co-occurring mental health diagnoses that get them on the path of sustainable recovery.
Integrity House is looking for a Senior Facility Coordinator. The Senior Facility Coordinator is responsible for supervision of the facility coordinators, their scheduling, and vacancies, in addition to maintaining a safe living environment in the facility through regular head counts, runs of the building and grounds, constant alertness, adherence to the daily schedule, documentation of events, etc.
This position requires a floating work schedule, based on the needs of the program. The schedule will be established by the program Director, and can vary weekly. The senior facility coordinator is responsible for coordinating the coverage of open shift or coming in to cover the open shifts.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
• Secure coverage for open facility coordinator shifts, including planned vacations, sick calls, approved leave requests, no call/no show, etc.
• Be available for on-call and emergency situations.
• Provide direct training and supervision of all facility coordinators and maintain accurate documentation for all supervision.
• Conduct random facility tours, complete unit safety inspections, including drills and provide completed documentation to program Director.
• Oversee transportation of the clients, and coordinated authorization for driving with Human Resources.
• Document all incidents via IH Incident Report by end of shift; ensure proper follow up measure where applicable.
• Implement daily activity schedule, ensure all assigned activities are conducted on time and directly supervised. Report all deviations to the Program Director.
• Follow and implement all Integrity, Inc. policies and procedures.
• Provide regular daily and weekly updates to the program Director
Job qualifications include:
• High School diploma or GED
• Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources, preferred
• Prior supervisory experience, including staff training
• Up to one (1) year experience in human social services environment, customer service.
• Bilingual (Spanish), preferred
• Valid NJ driver’s license required
Full-time employees receive an excellent benefits package that includes paid holidays, vacation, sick and personal days; medical, dental and vision benefits; short and long-term disability, life insurance; 403b retirement and profit sharing plan with a dollar-for-dollar match up to 3% maximum compensation.