SIGN-ON BONUS – $1,000
$500 payable after the first 90 days of employment and $500 payable after six (6) months of employment.
Are you searching for a fulfilling place to develop your career and an opportunity to make an impact in someone’s life? At Integrity, we believe that a vibrant company culture which supports and nurtures our employees is so important that it is the key to our success. With our team culture, we listen to your ideas and invest in your career growth! Our purpose and passion are to empower clients, their loved ones, and our communities by helping individuals achieve recovery and optimal wellness of the mind, body, and spirit. Be a part of our team, whose mission is to help individuals and families through an effective and measurable system of comprehensive Therapeutic Community addictions treatment, mental health treatment, and recovery support in a way that brings about positive, long-term lifestyle change.
We are excited to announce our Registered Nurse opening! The Registered Nurse (RN) plays a key role in addressing the substance use and primary care needs of clients in the Integrity House residential programs. The RN is primarily responsible for all medication-related items, physical examinations, intake assessments, medication administration including Methadone, Suboxone, Sublocade or Vivitrol; specimen collection, and collaboration with the behavioral health team in treatment planning. The RN reports to the Director of Nursing, and manages all medical needs of the residential clients. The RN will serve in a matrix organizational structure, participating in a variety of ad hoc initiatives to achieve the agency mission and vision.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities of a Registered Nurse:
- Triage and assess the medical needs of clients.
- Coordinate and collaborate with prescribers and pharmacy to ensure client medication is ordered, available, and recorded.
- Provide psychosocial interventions with clients as needed.
- Facilitate physical health checks, immunizations, and vaccines.
- Management complex clinical presentations alongside the behavioral health team.
- Complete nursing tasks such as wound dressing, vital signs, health advocacy, specimen collection and blood draw, administer tests as ordered by the prescriber, and complete assessments (i.e. COWS, CIWA, etc.)
- Administer medication as needed, including Methadone, Suboxone, Sublocade and/or Vivitrol
- Update clinical records (to include clinical notes, a record of medications administered
- Ensure compliance with all DOH, DEA, CARF and other licensing regulations.
- Ensure compliance with pharmacy and other inspections, responding to all deficiencies immediately.
- Collaborate with pharmacy to provide up to date insurance information.
- Participating in the development of the client treatment plans
- Participate in the multidisciplinary treatment team
- Demonstrate empathy, respect and hopefulness toward person served in a non-judgmental manner
- Identify gaps and barriers in clients’ treatment and identify solutions
Preferred Qualifications for a Registered Nurse:
- Nursing degree from an accredited institution
Required Licensing or Certifications:
- Active registered nurse (RN) credentials
- CPR Certification
Specialized Skills, Abilities, and Knowledge:
- 2 years experience in the behavioral health or social services field. Experience in the addiction treatment field preferred
- Knowledgeable in the administration of Narcan (Naxolone)
- Experience in crisis management preferred
This is a full-time, overnight position; the employee’s work schedule will be determined based on organizational needs. The work schedule may include holiday and weekend hours based on business needs.
Why Work for Integrity?
We believe that work is more than a place you go every day. It is about being inspired and motivated to achieve extraordinary things. We believe that workplace diversity and the inclusion of a variety of views, perspectives, and backgrounds are integral parts of our company’s success and provides you with the best co-workers you could ask for. Our employee benefits play an important role in making Integrity a great place to work.
Our Exceptional Benefits Package (Full-Time) Includes:
- Low Cost and Generous Medical and Prescription Coverage (ask us for our benefits summary, we are proud of it!)
- Employer Paid Dental
- Employer Paid Vision
- Employer Paid Life and AD&D
- Employer Paid Long Term Disability
- Employer Paid Health Reimbursement Account
- Generous Vacation, Sick, Personal and Holiday Time
- 403(b) Plan with a Dollar for Dollar Match up to 3% of Compensation
- Employee Assistance Plan
- Flexible Spending Account
- Commuter Benefit Plan
- Tuition Reimbursement – up to $4,000 annual
- Recognition Rewards
- Professional Development Assistance
Who We Are?
Since 1968, Integrity House has provided comprehensive and compassionate addiction treatment services for individuals with substance use disorders. Integrity is accredited from the Commission on Accreditation of Rehabilitation Facilities (CARF), an independent, nonprofit accreditor of health and human services, at its highest level, Integrity House is recognized statewide as a treatment leader. Integrity House is committed to best practice and has expanded its program and services throughout the years to remain a practical resource for those who need help. We currently offer inpatient, residential, and outpatient, levels of addiction treatment, including medication-assisted treatment; treatment for co-occurring disorders; outpatient mental health services; recovery programs; education and workforce readiness opportunities; and supportive housing.
Apply today! Be part of an amazing interdisciplinary team committed to rebuilding lives, families and communities.
Integrity is committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all applicants and teammates. Integrity House openly supports and fully commits to recruitment, selection, placement, promotion and compensation of individuals without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity, and sexual orientation), genetic information, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Physical/Medical Requirements: Before hire, candidates shall be required to show documentation of a negative TB skin test and positive titers for the MMR. Candidates will also be required to undergo SUD pre-boarding requirements, including drug testing, fingerprinting, and a physical exam.