SIGN-ON BONUS: $500
(Receive after 90 days. Must work a minimum of 8 shifts to be eligible.)
Are you searching for a fulfilling place to develop your career and an opportunity to impact someone’s life? At Integrity, we believe that a vibrant company culture that supports and nurtures our employees is so essential that it is the key to our success. With our team culture, we listen to your ideas and invest in your career growth! Our purpose and passion are to empower clients, their loved ones, and our communities by helping individuals achieve recovery and optimal wellness of the mind, body, and spirit. Be a part of our team whose mission is to help individuals and families through an effective and measurable system of comprehensive Therapeutic Community addictions treatment, mental health treatment, and recovery support in a way that brings about positive, long-term lifestyle change.
We’re excited to announce our Registered Nurse (RN) openings!
The RN will provide nursing care to our clients in Newark or Secaucus, NJ. The RN is responsible for assessing clients’ medical needs and determining appropriate medical or psychiatric interventions. In addition, the RN is required to administer medication, assist physicians in providing care to clients, and provide ongoing medical documentation within the medical department.
Primary Duties & Responsibilities of a Registered Nurse (RN)
- Provide advocacy as needed to ensure the client knows and understands their rights
- Strong nursing skills and holistic health knowledge as addiction is rarely the only treatment necessary.
- Provide compassionate support through all process phases
- Help client become independent by meeting care goals and measuring those goals against patient healthcare outcomes, adjusting as necessary.
- Quality care assurance, following state and nursing guidelines and standards.
- Work on a multidisciplinary team to discuss, assess and resolve patient problems, yet work independently.
- Charting patient care in the patient chart and department charts
- Documenting and communicating nursing care with the next shift
- Ensure client confidentiality
- Maintain up-to-date nursing education, including knowledge of Internet resources for those with substance abuse
- Compliance with Department of Health, CARF, and DEA Standards
- Patient care assessment: Monitor the client’s physical and psychological withdrawal from substances
Preferred Qualifications for a Registered Nurse (RN)
Education & Experience:
- Nursing degree from an accredited program
- Undergraduate degree in nursing or related field preferred
- Two (2) years of experience in addiction treatment
Specialized Skills, Abilities & Knowledge:
- Interpersonal and group communication skills
- Critical thinking and shared decision-making to ensure the protection of the client’s self-determination
- Strong nursing skills and holistic health knowledge as addiction is rarely the only treatment necessary
- Knowledgeable in Narcan administration
Licensing & Credentials:
All applicants must have the following:
- Active nursing license
- CPR Certification
We are currently seeking full-time (overnight & day shifts), part-time, and per-diem nurses as members of our staff. Work schedules will be finalized during the onboarding process.
How to Apply
Interested candidates may apply by sending a thoughtfully written cover letter and resume to email@example.com with the title of the position in the email subject line and information regarding where they found the job posting.
Why Work for Integrity?
We believe that work is more than a place you go every day. It is about being inspired and motivated to achieve extraordinary things. We believe that workplace diversity and the inclusion of various views, perspectives, and backgrounds are integral parts of our company’s success and provide you with the best co-workers you could ask for. Our employee benefits play an essential role in making Integrity a great workplace.
Our Exceptional Benefits Package Includes:
- Low Cost and Generous Medical and Prescription Coverage (ask us for our benefits summary, we are proud of it!)
- Employer Paid Dental
- Employer Paid Vision
- Employer Paid Life and AD&D
- Employer Paid Long Term Disability
- Employer Paid Health Reimbursement Account
- Generous Vacation, Sick, Personal, and Holiday Time
- 403(b) Plan with a Dollar for Dollar Match up to 3% of Compensation
- Employee Assistance Plan
- Flexible Spending Account
- Commuter Benefit Plan
- Tuition Reimbursement – up to $3,000 annual
- Recognition Rewards
- Professional Development Assistance
Who We Are
Since 1968, Integrity House has provided comprehensive and compassionate addiction treatment services for individuals with substance use disorders. Integrity is accredited by the Commission on Accreditation of Rehabilitation Facilities (CARF), an independent, nonprofit accreditor of health and human services. At its highest level, Integrity House is recognized statewide as a treatment leader. Integrity House is committed to best practice and has expanded its program and services throughout the years to remain a practical resource for those who need help. We currently offer inpatient, residential, and outpatient levels of addiction treatment, including medication-assisted treatment; treatment for co-occurring disorders; outpatient mental health services; recovery programs; education and workforce readiness opportunities; and supportive housing.
Integrity is committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all applicants and teammates. Integrity House openly supports and fully commits to recruitment, selection, placement, promotion, and compensation of individuals without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity, and sexual orientation), genetic information, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Physical/Medical Requirements: Before hire, candidates shall be required to show documentation of COVID-19 vaccination and booster and have a negative TB skin test and positive titers for the MMR. Candidates will also be required to undergo SUD pre-boarding requirements, including drug testing, fingerprinting, and a physical exam.