Since 1968, Integrity House has provided comprehensive and successful addiction treatment services for individuals with substance use disorders. In addition to being CARF accredited, Integrity House is recognized statewide as a treatment leader. Integrity House offers a full continuum of care including detox, inpatient, residential, intensive outpatient, outpatient, and partial care SUD treatment services.
Integrity House is looking for an ambitious, bright and detail oriented recruiter to source, interview, and referring applicants for administrative, clinical and management positions throughout the agency. As a recruiter, you’ll partner with leaders across multiple programs to understand their talent needs. You’ll spend your time engaging top talent in the market and getting them excited about the work we do. You’ll rely on tradition and non-traditional methods to identify candidates.
Experience in both “in-house”, non-profit agency, a plus. Ability to develop strong relationships with candidates, HR partners and clients. Excellent project management skills (critical thinker, manages expectations, follows timeline, communicates progress effectively, etc.). Incumbent must be a self-starter capability to work with all levels of management and with a diverse population.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
- Collaborate and consult with hiring managers to understand their needs, develop recruitment strategies, and recruit top talent
- Works with the HR Director with escalated issues regarding background criminal check of new hires
- Perform full-cycle employment activities including sourcing, screening, interviewing, process background checks, and extend and negotiate employment offers
- Participates and prepares materials for career fairs, campus interviews as assigned
- Screen and refer qualified applicants to hiring managers for interviewing by matching education, experience, licensing and salary requirements with specific job requirements
- Manage the recruitment process of requisition average load of 40 vacancies from entry to mid-management level
- Ensures candidates have a complete understanding and realistic picture of job responsibilities, compensation, training, work schedule, benefits, agency’s history, mission, values and culture
- Manages and maintains the BeyondPay–Applicant Tracking System ensuring the information is accurate and up-to-date
- Posts ads on recruiting search engines
- Prepares offer of employment package and coordinate start date
- Provides monthly recruiting reports including vacancy metrics, team activity and other HR related data
- Builds and maintains a network of candidates and sources
Job qualifications include:
- Bachelor degree Human Resources, organizational development, business management or related field.
- Two (2) plus years of high volume full life cycle recruiting experience preferred
- Extensive experience utilizing sourcing tools and creative recruitment programs
- Proven customer management experience
- Ability to recruit at all levels across various geographies within NJ
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong technical skills to manage recruiting tools
- Self-starter with high level of motivation, enthusiasm and ambition
- Basic knowledge of employment law
- Valid NJ driver’s license
- Knowledge of Local, State and Federal laws
- Knowledge of Beyond Pay preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Solid problem solving and analytical skills
- Ability to work independently, multi-task, and work in a fast paced environment
- Capability to work with all levels of management and with a diverse population
- Capacity to work in a team environment
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
Interested candidates may send a cover letter expressing interest in the position and a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Full-time employees receive an excellent benefits package that includes paid holidays, vacation, sick and personal days; medical, dental and vision benefits; short and long-term disability, life insurance; 403b retirement and profit sharing plan with a dollar-for-dollar match up to 3% maximum compensation.