Since 1968, Integrity House has provided comprehensive and successful addiction treatment services for individuals with substance use disorders. In addition to being CARF accredited, Integrity House is recognized statewide as a treatment leader. The organization offers inpatient, outpatient and medication-assisted treatments, halfway houses, and sober living options, in combination with support services, to individuals with substance use and other co-occurring mental health diagnoses that get them on the path of sustainable recovery.
Integrity House is looking for a quality control and compliance coordinator.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
- Conduct unannounced inspections and clinical audits of all programs to ensure compliance and conformance.
- Maintain and update Integrity House policies and procedures manual as needed, and ensure all changes are properly documented and in compliance with regulation and accreditation standards.
- Track laws and regulations that might affect the organization’s policies and procedures and collaborate with the senior leadership team to update plans, protocols, and training as appropriate.
- Serve as corporate compliance officer to ensure no fraud, waste, or abuse occurs.
- Prepare action plans to decrease risk factors.
Job qualifications include:
- Bachelor’s Degree (B.A./ B.S. or equivalent) preferably in life science or related discipline
- One to two years’ experience in a quality assurance role
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office applications (e.g. Word, Access, Excel)
- Strong ethical and professional boundaries
- Ability to effectively communicate findings verbally and in writing
Interested candidates may apply by sending a thoughtfully written cover letter and resume to email@example.com with the title of the position in the email subject line.
Full-time employees receive an excellent benefits package that includes paid holidays, vacation, sick and personal days; medical, dental and vision benefits; short and long-term disability, life insurance; 403(b) retirement and profit sharing plan with a dollar-for-dollar match up to 3% of your maximum compensation.