Since 1968, Integrity House has provided comprehensive and successful addiction treatment services for individuals with substance use disorders. In addition to being CARF accredited, Integrity House is recognized statewide as a treatment leader. Integrity House offers a full continuum of care including detox, inpatient, residential, intensive outpatient, outpatient, and partial care SUD treatment services. In addition to SUD treatment, Integrity House operates supportive housing programs and a CCBHC (Certified Community Behavioral Health Clinic). Integrity House offers MAT (medication assisted treatment throughout all levels of care.
Integrity House is looking for an ambitious, bright and detail oriented individual to manage the co-ed 3.5 Clinically Managed High Intensity Residential Services program, which operates as a Therapeutic Community. The program manager is responsible for maintaining clinical oversight and accountability of the residential program, including fidelity to the Therapeutic Community model and financial achievement. The program manager is responsible for bridging the gap between front line staff and program leadership, implementing all organizational/strategic changes, enhancing existing services, and positive outcomes with direction from the Director/Senior Director. The program manager may serve in a matrix organizational structure, participating in a variety of ad hoc initiatives to achieve the mission and vision of the organization.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
• Maintain compliance with DOH Licensing Regulations as Administrator and Director of Substance of Abuse Counseling: including audits and inspections, plans of corrections, delivery of Annex A, and ensure safety of all clients, program, and infrastructure
• Manage Program Budget: review and approve billing, address and correct areas where service delivery is not optimized, keep all costs within budget, monitor spending, ensure treatment authorization for all clients, etc.
• Enhance Service Delivery & Program Model: by developing new programs to support the strategic direction of the organization, evaluate program strengths and areas of improvement, program performance management, etc.
• Marketing & External Relationships: with stakeholders, represent agency at forums, outreach for referrals, etc.
• Staff Development: provide administrative and clinical supervisor to staff, performance evaluation, recruit, train, and evaluate staff, etc.
• Maintain a caseload of clients: providing individual and group counseling, and a wide array of case management services.
Job qualifications include:
• Master’s degree in Social Work and Related Field required.
• At least 2 (32 years’ experience in human services fieldwork, preferred.
• Experience in substance use treatment program management, delivery, and evaluation, preferred.
• Prior Residential SUD treatment highly preferred.
• Clinical Licensure (e.g., LSW, LCSW, LAC, LPC, or LCADC).
• A valid Driver’s License.
• In-depth knowledge on the causes and effects of drugs and alcohol and addiction on individuals and families
• Understanding of crisis management and the ability to deal with life threatening situations including the prevention of suicide and/or homicide
• Knowledge of therapeutic community preferred
• Knowledge of needs and risk assessment
• Comprehension of case management and record keeping practices
• Effective communication, both written and verbal; fluency of English language
• Ability to establish solid working relationships with clients and co-workers
• Ability to establish strong therapeutic alliances with clients and solid working relationships with staff
• Ability to demonstrate cultural awareness, genuine positive regard and empathy regarding client concerns
• Demonstrated ability to maintain strict confidentiality in performing duties
Full-time employees receive an excellent benefits package that includes paid holidays, vacation, sick and personal days; medical, dental and vision benefits; short and long-term disability, life insurance; 403b retirement and profit sharing plan with a dollar-for-dollar match up to 3% maximum compensation.
INTEGRITY HOUSE IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER COMMITTED TO DIVERSITY
Interested candidates may send a cover letter expressing interest in the position and a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.