HIRING BONUS: $1,000
$500 after 90 days // $500 after 9 months
Since 1968, Integrity House has provided comprehensive and successful addiction treatment services for individuals with substance use disorders. In addition to being CARF accredited, Integrity House is recognized statewide as a treatment leader. The organization offers inpatient, outpatient and medication-assisted treatments, halfway houses, and sober living options, in combination with support services, to individuals with substance use and other co-occurring mental health diagnoses that get them on the path of sustainable recovery.
Integrity House is looking for a program manager in its long-term residential program at the Hudson County Correctional and Rehabilitation Center.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
- Maintain compliance with Department of Health licensing regulations, under the guidance of the program administrator and director of substance of abuse counseling.
- Address and correct areas where service delivery is not optimized resulting in failure to capture revenue.
- Evaluate program strengths and identify areas of improvement, quarterly as identified in the annual performance improvement plans.
- Ensure safety of all clients, program staff and infrastructure.
- Keep all programmatic costs within or under budget and forecast future budget needs.
Job qualifications include:
- Master’s degree in social work or counseling, preferred
- At least two years’ experience in human services fieldwork, minimum of one year in supervisory capacity
- Knowledge about recovery, motivational interviewing, trauma informed care, and the value of peers (recovery specialist)
- In depth knowledge about mental health and substance use disorders
- Strong and proven leadership experience
- Clinical Licensure (LSW, LCSW, LAC, LPC, CADC, or LCADC), dual credential preferred (LCADC)—clinicians who do not have an LCADC will be required to obtain an LCADC within one year
- Must obtain clinical supervision certificates (ACS, CCS, and/or Social Work) within one year of eligibility
- Valid NJ Driver’s License
Interested candidates may apply by sending a thoughtfully written cover letter and resume to email@example.com with the title of the position in the email subject line.
Full-time employees receive an excellent benefits package that includes paid holidays, vacation, sick and personal days; medical, dental and vision benefits; short and long-term disability, life insurance; 403b retirement and profit sharing plan with a dollar-for-dollar match up to 3% maximum compensation.