Are you searching for a fulfilling place to develop your career and an opportunity to make an impact in someone’s life? At Integrity, we believe that a vibrant company culture which supports and nurtures our employees is so important that it is the key to our success. With our team culture, we listen to your ideas and invest in your career growth! Our purpose and passion are to empower clients, their loved ones, and our communities by helping individuals achieve recovery and optimal wellness of the mind, body, and spirit. Be a part of our team whose mission is to help individuals and families through an effective and measurable system of comprehensive Therapeutic Community addictions treatment, mental health treatment, and recovery support in a way that brings about positive, long-term lifestyle change.
We are excited to announce our on-site Payroll Administrator opening! The Payroll Administrator will be responsible for the timely and accurate processing of bi-weekly and special payrolls for the 300 staff members employed by the agency. The Payroll Administrator uses payroll system knowledge and expertise to accurately pay employees in compliance with federal and state labor laws and regulations. The Payroll Administrator verifies employee time records and works with supervisors to ensure employees are paid correctly. The Payroll Administrator assures accurate withholdings, such as taxes, deductions for benefits, retirement contributions, etc.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities of a Payroll Administrator:
- Ensures all fields on the employee record are accurate and consistent with Integrity policies and practices.
- Performs special projects to research, update and add information to the employee record.
- Recommends and implements automation of manually collected data for Integrity’s employee base.
- Accurately administers the Integrity 403(b) plan from an employee record/withholding perspective
- ompletes and uploads compensation files in collaboration with the CFO and HR Director.
- Completes change of status and compensation letters under the direction of the HR Director.
- Administers and accurately processes all payroll aCccount transactions (e.g. salaries, wages, benefits, garnishments, deductions, taxes and third party payments)
- Validates and accurately processes changes to the employee record (e.g. new hires, terminations, raises) that impact payroll
- Assures the correct handling of reported hours worked, utilization of paid time off, and computation of overtime
- Understands how the system is configured and makes necessary changes to assure up to date and accurate payroll processing
- Collaborates with employees and managers to make sure that employee records are accurate
- Provides regular training to employees and managers on key aspects of the system, including time sheet submission and approval, job requisition processing, and keeping employee data up to date
- Ensures all individual and group changes are in compliance with policy and properly authorized
- Recommends and implements improvements to system to benefit employees and managers
- Administers compensation cycles – prepares, checks and analyzes excel files to uploaded to the system
- Provides regular and ad hoc reporting to the Human Resources Director, Finance Department and Senior Leadership on various data elements in the system
- Monitors control procedures related to the preparation and disbursement of direct deposits of payroll checks
- Assures the payroll is in compliance with federal and state laws, rules, and regulations by establishing controls, and monitoring results. Collaborates with our payroll vendor on updates in response to changes in regulations, withholding rates, reporting needs, etc.
- Ensures the timely completion of all payroll tax reporting requirements and the issuance of W-2s
- Responds to all internal and external payroll audit requests
- Facilitates employee participation in various payroll deduction options by processing deduction forms, which includes verifying employee eligibility and checking the accuracy of completed forms; and by ensuring the authorized deductions are made from employee paychecks and disbursed to the proper agencies and/or companies designated by the employee
- Maintains security profiles and staff access to functionality and data elements in the system
- Remains competent and current through self-directed professional reading, developing professional contacts with colleagues, attending professional development courses, and attending training and/or courses as required by the Director of Human Resources and/or the Chief Financial Officer.
- Facilitates a work environment that encourages knowledge of, respect for, and development of skills to engage with those of diverse cultures or backgrounds
Preferred Qualifications for a Payroll Administrator:
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Business Administration, Human Resources, or related field required
- Proven experience as a payroll administrator or similar role
- Current knowledge of payroll procedures and related laws
- Experience with payroll software/ HRIS (e.g. SAP, ADP, Kronos) and strong MS Office skills, particularly Excel
This is an exempt position, and typical work hours are 9:00am – 5:00pm. It is expected that individuals in the position may need, at times, to work extended hours to ensure deliverables are met. This is an on-site position.
Why Work for Integrity?
We believe that work is more than a place you go every day. It is about being inspired and motivated to achieve extraordinary things. We believe that workplace diversity and the inclusion of a variety of views, perspectives, and backgrounds are integral parts of our company’s success and provides you with the best co-workers you could ask for. Our employee benefits play an important role in making Integrity a great place to work.
Our Exceptional Benefits Package Includes:
- Low Cost and Generous Medical and Prescription Coverage (ask us for our benefits summary, we are proud of it!)
- Employer Paid Dental
- Employer Paid Vision
- Employer Paid Life and AD&D
- Employer Paid Long Term Disability
- Employer Paid Health Reimbursement Account
- Generous Vacation, Sick, Personal and Holiday Time
- 403(b) Plan with a Dollar for Dollar Match up to 3% of Compensation
- Employee Assistance Plan
- Flexible Spending Account
- Commuter Benefit Plan
- Tuition Reimbursement – up to $4,000 annual
- Recognition Rewards
- Professional Development Assistance
Who We Are?
Since 1968, Integrity House has provided comprehensive and compassionate addiction treatment services for individuals with substance use disorders. Integrity is accredited from the Commission on Accreditation of Rehabilitation Facilities (CARF), an independent, nonprofit accreditor of health and human services, at its highest level, Integrity House is recognized statewide as a treatment leader. Integrity House is committed to best practice and has expanded its program and services throughout the years to remain a practical resource for those who need help. We currently offer inpatient, residential, and outpatient, levels of addiction treatment, including medication-assisted treatment; treatment for co-occurring disorders; outpatient mental health services; recovery programs; education and workforce readiness opportunities; and supportive housing.
Apply today! Be part of an amazing interdisciplinary team committed to rebuilding lives, families and communities.
Integrity is committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all applicants and teammates. Integrity House openly supports and fully commits to recruitment, selection, placement, promotion and compensation of individuals without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity, and sexual orientation), genetic information, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.