Since 1968, Integrity House has provided comprehensive and successful addiction treatment services for individuals with substance use disorders. In addition to being CARF accredited, Integrity House is recognized statewide as a treatment leader. The organization offers inpatient, outpatient and medication-assisted treatments, halfway houses, and sober living options, in combination with support services, to individuals with substance use and other co-occurring mental health diagnoses that get them on the path of sustainable recovery.
Integrity House is looking for a therapist, part-time, to join its Certified Community Behavioral Health Clinic (CCBHC) team.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
- Complete person-centered biopsychosocial assessments and person-centered and family centered treatment plans.
- Complete age appropriate and culturally sensitive assessments.
- Assist in the agency’s maintenance of a trauma-informed environment.
- Maintain confidential written records of client interactions; create and maintain current records of the number of clients served; secure the confidentiality of all interactions and records.
- Accurately document all services in electronic health record and billing grids daily.
Job qualifications include:
- Master’s degree in social work or counseling
- LPC or LCSW *dual credential of LCADC preferred
- NJ driver’s license required
- Two (2) years of experience working with individuals with mental health disorders and/or children and adolescents with serious emotional disturbance
Interested candidates may apply by sending a thoughtfully written cover letter and resume to email@example.com with the title of the position in the email subject line.