Since 1968, Integrity House has provided comprehensive and successful addiction treatment services for individuals with substance use disorders. In addition to being CARF accredited, Integrity House is recognized statewide as a treatment leader. The organization offers inpatient, outpatient and medication-assisted treatments, halfway houses, and sober living options, in combination with support services, to individuals with substance use and other co-occurring mental health diagnoses that get them on the path of sustainable recovery.
Integrity House is looking for an outreach specialist, part-time, to join the Women’s Wellness Center team.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
- Conduct ongoing outreach efforts to potential participants.
- Participate in community events such as health fairs, forums, and committee meetings.
- Facilitate educational opportunities with participants that allow them to learn more about resources available to aid in their active recovery.
Job qualifications include:
- Bachelor’s degree, or 2-4 years of experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Good problem solving skills
- Driver’s license
Interested candidates may apply by sending a thoughtfully written cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with the title of the position in the email subject line.