Since 1968, Integrity House has provided comprehensive and successful addiction treatment services for individuals with substance use disorders. In addition to being CARF accredited, Integrity House is recognized statewide as a treatment leader. The organization offers inpatient, outpatient and medication-assisted treatments, halfway houses, and sober living options, in combination with support services, to individuals with substance use and other co-occurring mental health diagnoses that get them on the path of sustainable recovery.
Integrity House is looking for a individuals for various shifts to provide response for recipient 24/7, 365 days/year, including evenings and weekends. This individual will provide timely evaluation, triage and access to acute mental health, developmental disability and/or substance use disorder services. This is a part-time position – we are looking for individuals to work weekend, overnight or evenings. These individuals will be on call and will be required to travel up to 10% of the time. The individual(s) will report directly to the Project Manager.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
• Provide treatment to ensure symptom and harm reduction and safely guide people in acute crisis to appropriate crisis stabilization and detoxification support/services.
• Make referrals for emergency or continuing care or suggest treatment alternatives to facilitate services in the community in a safe environment.
• Follow-up with the individual until s/he is linked to appropriate services.
• Collaborate with Newark Police Department and emergency medical services as needed.
• Develop a crisis plan with client or make revisions to existing crisis plan components in person-centered treatment plans, as appropriate.
• Monitor or coordinate movement across levels of care, directly to the person and the
family; coordinate discharge planning and community re-entry following hospitalization, residential services and other levels and to assure continuing care.
• Forward required documentation to designated staff in the administrative offices in a timely manner. Work cooperatively with all other staff and relate favorably to recipients and families.
• Participate in continuous Quality Improvement activities as necessary.
Job qualifications include:
• Minimum 2 years’ experience in behavioral healthcare setting.
• Master’s degree in the counseling field required.
• LSW or LAC required.
Specialized skills, abilities and knowledge:
• Understanding of crisis management and the ability to deal with life threatening situations including suicidality.
• Expertise in clinical assessment instruments, techniques and diagnoses.
• Understanding of recovery from substance use disorders and serious mental illnesses.
• Flexibility in scheduling required to meet client service needs consistently including during holiday weeks.
• Cultural competency.
Interested candidates may send a written cover letter expressing interest in the position and a resume to email@example.com.
Full-time employees receive an excellent benefits package that includes paid holidays, vacation, sick and personal days; medical, dental and vision benefits; short and long-term disability, life insurance; 403b retirement and profit sharing plan with a dollar-for-dollar match up to 3% maximum compensation.