Since 1968, Integrity House has provided comprehensive and compassionate addiction treatment services for individuals with substance use disorders. In addition to being accredited by the Commission on Accreditation of Rehabilitation Facilities (CARF), an independent, nonprofit accreditor of health and human services, at its highest level for more than 23 years, Integrity House is recognized statewide as a treatment leader. Integrity House is committed to best practice and has expanded its program and services throughout the years to remain an effective resource for those who need help. We currently offer inpatient, outpatient and halfway house levels of addiction treatment, including medication-assisted treatment; treatment for co-occurring disorders; outpatient mental health services; recovery programs; education and workforce readiness opportunities; and supportive housing.
The Marketing Manager is responsible for planning and implementing strategic marketing and communications activities that build awareness of Integrity House’s mission, vision, and services; attract new audiences; increase agency resources; and further establish Integrity House as a leader in the addiction and mental health treatment field.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
- Provide written and visual content for branded emails, social media posts, campaigns, the website, and marketing collateral (e.g., brochures, 1-pagers, etc.), and other needs.
- Build and maintain a multi-channel (e.g., email, social media, etc.) editorial calendar.
- Maintain Integrity website via content management system.
- Perform research on competitors and trends, and share findings with the development team to inform strategic projects and initiatives.
- Ensure all agency marketing and communications activities and documents adhere to branding guidelines and are consistent in brand voice.
- Help identify opportunities for new content and PR-based projects that drive organizational objectives.
- Establish database of client, alumni, and partner/stakeholder stories for communications and fundraising campaigns.
- Develop Integrity’s annual report for distribution to donors and stakeholders.
- Collect data to continually improve the quality and effectiveness of marketing and communications initiatives.
- Assist with the execution and advertisement of fundraising and special events including the annual Gala and Golf Classic.
- Assist with or lead the coordination of external affairs when needed.
Job qualifications include:
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, English Literature, or a related field.
- Minimum of three (3) years of marketing and/or communications experience.
- Exceptional writing skills.
- Graphic design experience a must!
- Knowledge of substance use disorder treatment, mental health treatment, or recovery programs.
- Familiarity with Adobe Creative Suite or similar product.
- Experience with WordPress or other content management systems.
- Knowledge of website optimization, video marketing, and content marketing a plus.
Physical/Medical Requirements: Prior to hire, candidates shall be required to show documentation of COVID-19 vaccination or eligibility for an exemption, and have a negative TB skin test and positive titers for the MMR.
Interested candidates may apply by sending a thoughtfully written cover letter, resume, and writing or marketing collateral sample to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Marketing Manager” in the email subject line. They may also apply at the link below.
Salary range is $60,000-$68,000. Full-time employees receive an excellent benefits package that includes paid holidays, vacation, sick and personal days; medical, dental and vision benefits; short and long-term disability, life insurance; 403b retirement and profit sharing plan with a dollar-for-dollar match up to 3% maximum compensation.