HIRING BONUS: $1,000
$500 after 90 days // $500 after 9 months
Since 1968, Integrity House has provided comprehensive and successful addiction treatment services for individuals with substance use disorders. In addition to being CARF accredited, Integrity House is recognized statewide as a treatment leader. The organization offers inpatient, outpatient and medication-assisted treatments, halfway houses, and sober living options, in combination with support services, to individuals with substance use and other co-occurring mental health diagnoses that get them on the path of sustainable recovery.
Integrity House is looking for a counselor in its long-term residential program at the Hudson County Correctional and Rehabilitation Center.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
- Assess client’s needs using evidence-based validated assessment tools (i.e. ASI, CASI, etc.), diagnose clients for substance disorders using the DSM, and determine appropriate level of care based on ASAM criteria in order to provide individual and group therapy, psycho-education, case management, and crisis intervention to clients.
- Counselor should obtain previous records that are relevant the current treatment episode and collaborate with clients to develop a written treatment plan that is client-centered; recovery oriented and includes goals with measurable objectives.
- Provide substance abuse counseling services specified in the client treatment plan, when and where necessary, throughout treatment according to ASAM criteria to determine the need for continued services, transfer or discharge.
- Provide active case consultations and maintain ongoing communication (direct & in-direct) with supervisor, Director, coworkers, and referral sources; participate in weekly Multidisciplinary Treatment Team meetings for assigned clients, clinical supervision, trainings, workshops, and etc. – as assigned by Director.
- Keep accurate records and clinical documentation, in accordance with Annex A requirements; complete clinical documentation for all counseling, education services, assessments, reassessments, referrals, and follow-up in the paper and/or electronic records while maintaining quality assurance standards are met.
Job qualifications include:
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Services field. Counselor II, III, IV, will require a master’s degree
- LSW, LAC, CADC, LCSW, LPC, or LCADC
- NJ driver’s license
Interested candidates may apply by sending a thoughtfully written cover letter and resume to email@example.com with the title of the position in the email subject line.
Full-time employees receive an excellent benefits package that includes paid holidays, vacation, sick and personal days; medical, dental and vision benefits; short and long-term disability, life insurance; 403b retirement and profit sharing plan with a dollar-for-dollar match up to 3% maximum compensation.