Since 1968, Integrity House has provided comprehensive and successful addiction treatment services for individuals with substance use disorders. In addition to being CARF accredited, Integrity House is recognized statewide as a treatment leader. The organization offers inpatient, outpatient and medication-assisted treatments, halfway houses, and sober living options, in combination with support services, to individuals with substance use and other co-occurring mental health diagnoses that get them on the path of sustainable recovery.
Integrity House is looking for a Food Services Coordinator to assist the food service department in the preparation, cooking and serving of meals as well as maintaining the cleanliness of the food service area.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
• Comply with all health codes, especially the cleanliness and orderliness of the refrigerators, stoves, pantries, cooking area, serving area and dining area. Daily schedule and documentation must be maintained.
• Ensure inventory is rotated and adherence to expiration dates.
• Supervise clients who are assigned to the Kitchen crew.
• Prepare and serve all meals in strict accordance to doctor’s and dietitian’s directives.
• Monitor all activities during meals and report any deviation from established protocol immediately to supervisor.
• Assist in planning, preparation and serving of Integrity events which the Food Service team is involved.
• Assist in ordering, food acquisitions (some travel) and menu planning as needed.
• Follow and implement all Integrity policies and procedures.
Job qualifications include:
• High School Diploma or equivalent
• Minimum of (1) year or 500 internship hours working in a food service establishment
• Current Food Handlers (ServSafe) certification
• Current First Aid and CPR certification
• Functional knowledge of food service health and safety regulations in New Jersey
• Understanding of addiction and residential addiction treatment programs
• Understanding of ethical and moral boundaries between staff and clients
• Ability to manage food service issues independently, including ingredient and menu substitution (when necessary)
• Valid NJ Driver’s License is mandatory (Travel demands are based on the needs of the organization)
Interested candidates may email their resume to firstname.lastname@example.org ‘Food Services Coordinator’ in the email subject line.
Full-time employees receive an excellent benefits package that includes paid holidays, vacation, sick and personal days; medical, dental and vision benefits; short and long-term disability, life insurance; 403b retirement and profit sharing plan with a dollar-for-dollar match up to 3% maximum compensation.