Since 1968, Integrity House has provided comprehensive and compassionate addiction treatment services for individuals with substance use disorders. In addition to being accredited by the Commission on Accreditation of Rehabilitation Facilities (CARF), an independent, nonprofit accreditor of health and human services, at its highest level for more than 23 years, Integrity House is recognized statewide as a treatment leader. Integrity House is committed to best practice and has expanded its program and services throughout the years to remain an effective resource for those who need help. We currently offer inpatient, outpatient and halfway house levels of addiction treatment, including medication-assisted treatment; treatment for co-occurring disorders; outpatient mental health services; recovery programs; education and workforce readiness opportunities; and supportive housing.
Integrity House seeks an energetic and detail-oriented Financial Analyst to join our 17-person finance team.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
- Work with accounting data to complete schedules, conduct analyses, summarize data, and perform record keeping for cash transactions.
- Prepare monthly financial statements and provide account research and support.
- Work collaboratively with the full team, program staff, and funders.
Job qualifications include:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, or another quantitative field such as Economics, Statistics, or Business.
- 2+ years hands-on experience working with financial systems, accounting transactions, and Microsoft Excel. Experience via internships acceptable.
- Ability to process a large volume of transaction data.
- Ability to work independently, multitask, and work in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong analytical skills and excellent problem-solving abilities.
- Hands-on work with a payroll system a strong plus.
Physical/Medical Requirements: Prior to hire, candidates shall be required to show documentation of COVID-19 vaccination or eligibility for an exemption, and have a negative TB skin test and positive titers for the MMR.
Interested candidates may apply by sending a cover letter and resume to email@example.com with “Financial Analyst” in the email subject line. They may also apply at the link below.
Salary range is $40,000-$45,000. Full-time employees receive an excellent benefits package that includes paid holidays, vacation, sick and personal days; medical, dental and vision benefits; short and long-term disability, life insurance; 403b retirement and profit sharing plan with a dollar-for-dollar match up to 3% maximum compensation.