Since 1968, Integrity, Inc. has provided comprehensive and successful rehabilitation services for individuals with a substance use disorder. In addition to our CARF accreditation, we are recognized statewide as a leader in addiction services. We provide residential treatment, outpatient treatment, and supportive housing for individuals with substance use and other co-occurring mental health diagnoses to prepare for ongoing community-based treatment and recovery.
Integrity House is seeking a Facility Technician / Painter that will be responsible for mixing paints, matching colors, preparing surfaces, and applying paint to these surfaces. Performs touch-ups and coordinates large painting projects. Works collaboratively with other crew members and clients to ensure safe and pleasant surfaces for Facilities and Programs.
- Preparing painting surfaces by washing walls, repairing holes, or removing old paint
- Applying paints and other finishes to various surfaces
- Handling planning and prep work in an efficient manner
- Preparing the surrounding area by covering it with cloth or plastic to prevent messes
- Moving furniture and equipment as necessary to reach the entire surface of the project
- Calculating the amount of materials and time required for projects
- Removing fixtures such as doorknobs and light switch covers
- Taping off areas as needed
- Choosing and purchasing paint, brushes, and other supplies from vendors
- Cleaning up supplies and replacing fixtures when a project is complete
- High School Diploma or GED Certification Required
- Driver’s License
- Understanding of Color Theory and Various Finish Types ( On-The-Job Training will be Provided)
- Ability to: Climb Ladders; Carry Heavy Equipment (Including Painting Tools and Heavy Buckets of Paint); and to Stand for Long Periods of Time.
- Attention to Detail
- Excellent Communication and Collaboration Skills (When Assisting Programs in Choosing the Right Materials)
- Good Math Skills for Calculating Surfaces and Equipment Requirements
- Physical Dexterity
- Strong Ability to Follow Directions
- Creative Problem Solving Skills – working on older brownstones that were built in the early 1900s
Why Work for Integrity?
We believe that work is more than a place you go every day. It is about being inspired and motivated to achieve extraordinary things. We believe that workplace diversity and the inclusion of a variety of views, perspectives, and backgrounds are integral parts of our company’s success and provide you with the best co-workers you could ask for. Our employee benefits play an important role in making Integrity a great place to work.
Our Exceptional Benefits Package Includes:
- Low Cost and Generous Medical and Prescription Coverage (ask us for our benefits summary, we are proud of it!)
- Employer Paid Dental
- Employer Paid Vision
- Employer Paid Life and AD&D
- Employer Paid Long Term Disability
- Employer Paid Health Reimbursement Account
- Generous Vacation, Sick, Personal, and Holiday Time
- 403(b) Plan with a Dollar for Dollar Match up to 3% of Compensation
- Employee Assistance Plan
- Flexible Spending Account
- Commuter Benefit Plan
- Tuition Reimbursement – up to $3,000 annual
- Recognition Rewards
- Professional Development Assistance
Who We Are
Since 1968, Integrity House has provided comprehensive and compassionate addiction treatment services for individuals with substance use disorders. Integrity is accredited from the Commission on Accreditation of Rehabilitation Facilities (CARF), an independent, nonprofit accreditor of health and human services, at its highest level, Integrity House is recognized statewide as a treatment leader. Integrity House is committed to best practice and has expanded its program and services throughout the years to remain a practical resource for those who need help. We currently offer inpatient, residential, and outpatient, levels of addiction treatment, including medication-assisted treatment; treatment for co-occurring disorders; outpatient mental health services; recovery programs; education and workforce readiness opportunities; and supportive housing.
Apply today! Be part of an amazing interdisciplinary team committed to rebuilding lives, families, and communities.
Integrity is committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all applicants and teammates. Integrity House openly supports and fully commits to recruitment, selection, placement, promotion and compensation of individuals without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity, and sexual orientation), genetic information, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Physical/Medical Requirements: Before hire, candidates shall be required to show documentation of COVID-19 vaccination and booster and have a negative TB skin test and positive titers for the MMR. Candidates will also be required to undergo SUD pre-boarding requirements, including drug testing, fingerprinting, and a physical exam.