Since 1968, Integrity, Inc. has provided comprehensive and successful rehabilitation services for individuals with substance abuse disorder. We are CARF accredited and are recognized nationwide as a leader in addiction services. We are seeking Facility Coordinators at our Secaucus facility. This is an entry-level position with the potential for advancement into the counselor structure.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
- Maintain a safe living environment for Integrity clients
- Conduct regular head counts
- Conduct security runs of the building and grounds
- Maintain constant alertness of client activity
- Adhere to a daily schedule
- Document facility incidents
- Must establish working relationships with clients and coworkers
- Must follow proper procedure in the event of an emergency
Job qualifications include:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 1 year experience in a human social services environment, a mental health facility preferable
- Effective communication skills
- Fluent Spanish preferred
- Knowledge of Microsoft Word
- Valid driver’s license required
Various weekend work shifts are available.
Interested candidates may apply by sending a thoughtfully written cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with the title of the position in the email subject line.
INTEGRITY HOUSE IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER COMMITTED TO DIVERSITY