Are you searching for a fulfilling place to develop your career and an opportunity to make an impact in someone’s life? At Integrity, we believe that a vibrant company culture which supports and nurtures our employees is so important that it is the key to our success. With our team culture, we listen to your ideas and invest in your career growth! Our purpose and passion are to empower clients, their loved ones, and our communities by helping individuals achieve recovery and optimal wellness of the mind, body, and spirit. Be a part of our team whose mission is to help individuals and families through an effective and measurable system of comprehensive Therapeutic Community addictions treatment, mental health treatment, and recovery support in a way that brings about positive, long-term lifestyle change.
We are excited to announce our Entitlement Management Specialist/ Public Benefits Specialist opening in Newark, NJ! The Entitlement Management Specialist is responsible for securing all appropriate and required identification and informational documentation associated with enrollment into the various entitlement programs and ensure all eligible clients are enrolled into the Welfare/Food Stamp/Medicaid benefit programs upon admission.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities of an Entitlement Management Specialist:
- Interview all clients and process General Assistance & Food Stamp applications, where appropriate
- Manage opened welfare and food stamp cases to include status changes, closures, recertification, employment and Medicaid cards and pending convictions
- Coordinate welfare signup and re-certifications
- Facilitate obtaining birth certificates, social security cards, and State ID’s and Judgment of Conviction papers for clients, as needed
- Assist clients in applying for short-term disability, SSD and SSI, when appropriate
- Keep records of disability claims, which include completing additional State forms and obtaining medical verifications
- Maintain current accurate POP sheet for residential clients and Outstanding EBT card list
- Assist clients and programs in Medicaid enrollment and verification of Medicaid eligibility
- Minimum 5 years experience in administrative areas
- Bachelor’s Degree, preferred, or equivalent work experience.
- In-depth knowledge of welfare assistance procedures
- Proven organizational, verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Programs
Work Schedule: Monday through Friday – 9:00 am to 5:00 pm
Why Work for Integrity?
We believe that work is more than a place you go every day. It is about being inspired and motivated to achieve extraordinary things. We believe that workplace diversity and the inclusion of a variety of views, perspectives, and backgrounds are integral parts of our company’s success and provides you with the best co-workers you could ask for. Our employee benefits play an important role in making Integrity a great place to work.
Our Exceptional Benefits Package Includes:
- Low Cost and Generous Medical and Prescription Coverage (ask us for our benefits summary, we are proud of it!)
- Employer Paid Dental
- Employer Paid Vision
- Employer Paid Life and AD&D
- Employer Paid Long Term Disability
- Employer Paid Health Reimbursement Account
- Generous Vacation, Sick, Personal and Holiday Time
- 403(b) Plan with a Dollar for Dollar Match up to 3% of Compensation
- Employee Assistance Plan
- Flexible Spending Account
- Commuter Benefit Plan
- Tuition Reimbursement – up to $4,000 annual
- Recognition Rewards
- Professional Development Assistance
Who We Are?
Since 1968, Integrity House has provided comprehensive and compassionate addiction treatment services for individuals with substance use disorders. Integrity is accredited from the Commission on Accreditation of Rehabilitation Facilities (CARF), an independent, nonprofit accreditor of health and human services, at its highest level, Integrity House is recognized statewide as a treatment leader. Integrity House is committed to best practice and has expanded its program and services throughout the years to remain a practical resource for those who need help. We currently offer inpatient, residential, and outpatient, levels of addiction treatment, including medication-assisted treatment; treatment for co-occurring disorders; outpatient mental health services; recovery programs; education and workforce readiness opportunities; and supportive housing.
Integrity is committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all applicants and teammates. Integrity House openly supports and fully commits to recruitment, selection, placement, promotion and compensation of individuals without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity, and sexual orientation), genetic information, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws
Physical/Medical Requirements: Before hire, candidates shall be required to show documentation of COVID-19 vaccination and booster and have a negative TB skin test and positive titers for the MMR. Candidates will also be required to undergo SUD pre-boarding requirements, including drug testing, fingerprinting, and a physical exam.