Since 1968, Integrity House has provided comprehensive and successful addiction treatment services for individuals with substance use disorders. In addition to being CARF accredited, Integrity House is recognized statewide as a treatment leader. The organization offers inpatient, outpatient and medication-assisted treatments, halfway houses, and sober living options, in combination with support services, to individuals with substance use and other co-occurring mental health diagnoses that get them on the path of sustainable recovery.
Integrity House is looking for an entitlement management specialist to support the finance department.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
- Interview all clients and process General Assistance & Food Stamp applications, where appropriate.
- Manage opened welfare and food stamp cases to include status changes, closures, recertification, employment and Medicaid cards and pending convictions.
- Coordinate welfare signup and re-certifications.
- Facilitate obtaining birth certificates, social security cards, and State ID’s and Judgment of Conviction papers for clients, as needed.
- Assist clients in applying for short-term disability, SSD and SSI when appropriate.
- Keep records of disability claims which include completing additional State forms and obtaining medical verifications.
- Maintain current accurate POP sheet for residential clients and Outstanding EBT card list.
- Assist clients and programs in Medicaid enrollment and verification of Medicaid eligibility.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned based on Finance department/agency needs.
Job qualifications include:
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in administrative areas
- Knowledge of Medicaid and Welfare Assistance
- Proficient in Microsoft Office programs, including Microsoft Excel
- Effective problem solving skills
- Ability to communicate well, both written and verbally
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task
- Detail oriented
- Ability to adhere to high confidentiality standards
- Ability to deal with people in a sensitive manner
- Ease with numbers, ability to perform calculations accurately and identify discrepancies
Full-time employees receive an excellent benefits package that includes paid holidays, vacation, sick and personal days; medical, dental and vision benefits; short and long-term disability, life insurance; 403b retirement and profit sharing plan with a dollar-for-dollar match up to 3% maximum compensation.