Since 1968, Integrity House has provided comprehensive and successful rehabilitation services for individuals with substance use disorders. In addition to CARF accreditation, we are recognized statewide as a leader in addiction services. We provide in client treatment, out client treatment, recovery houses, and sober living for individuals with substance use and other co-occurring mental health diagnoses that get them on a path of sustainable recovery. This is a full-time position.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
- Provides overall leadership and administrative supervision to the agency’s healthcare operations including Medical, Psychiatry, and Nursing services.
- Works in unison with senior leadership to ensure the healthcare needs of the facility are consistently being met and are in compliance with healthcare policies, procedures that are based on best practices, licensing, accrediting and regulatory requirements.
- Collaborates with clinical programs and departments to develop, support and coordinate patient care and related administrative functions; participates as part of the multi-disciplinary teams addressing the serious medical conditions of our clients.
- Develops, reviews, and modifies departmental policies and procedures
- Works with the Executive Director of Clinical Services and Medical Director to develop and implement new protocols, policies, practices and services on an as needed basis.
- Ensures that all healthcare providers are utilizing the Electronic Health Record (IRIS) to full capacity.
- Compiles monthly statistical reports on key nursing / medical services provided and reports same to Senior Management and the Quality Department.
- Uses data to evaluate and recommend methods for continuous operational improvement, efficiency and effectiveness.
- Oversees the Alternative Medications Management process including State and Federal inspections, compliance, staff coverage and overall operational oversight.
- Supervises the admission nurse and medical admissions process to assess medical suitability and appropriateness for admissions, and to ensure all nurse and doctor screenings of new clients are completed accurately and in a timely manner.
Job qualifications include:
- Nursing degree or Master’s degree in health administration, business, personnel management or related field.
- Three + years of administrative, management and supervisory experience.
- Five + years direct experience working in a substance abuse and/or mental health treatment environment
- Valid Registered Nursing License.
- Valid NJ Driver’s License.
Interested candidates may apply by sending a thoughtfully written cover letter and resume to email@example.com with the title of the position in the email subject line.
Full-time employees receive an excellent benefits package that includes paid holidays, vacation, sick and personal days; medical, dental and vision benefits; short and long-term disability, life insurance; 403(b) retirement and profit sharing plan with a dollar-for-dollar match up to 3% of your maximum compensation.