Since 1968, Integrity House has provided comprehensive and successful addiction treatment services for individuals with substance use disorders. In addition to being CARF accredited, Integrity House is recognized statewide as a treatment leader. The organization offers inpatient, outpatient and medication-assisted treatments, halfway houses, and sober living options, in combination with support services, to individuals with substance use and other co-occurring mental health diagnoses that get them on the path of sustainable recovery.
Integrity House is looking for an individual to provide crisis response. This individual will function as a mentor, guide and resource for participants. In collaboration with participants and staff, provide recovery support services that are flexible to ensure cultural relevancy and address participants’ preferences and identified needs. The individual(s) will report directly to the Project Manager. Weekly hours can vary. This position will require approximately 10% travel.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
• Facilitate recovery groups and healthy activities.
• Support individuals as they move through the stages of change to encourage them in their recovery.
• Assist participants with gaining skills and resources needed to initiate and maintain recovery.
• Assist in establishing and sustaining a social and physical environment supportive of recovery.
• Accompany participants to appointments for support when possible.
• Help participants maintain healthy community, family and social functioning.
• Provide relapse prevention skills based on experience.
Job qualifications include:
• Two (2) years of experience working with individuals with substance use disorder.
• Minimum of two (2) years of abstinence from substance use.
• Peer recovery specialist certification.
• Valid NJ Driver’s license.
Specialized skills, abilities and knowledge:
• Working knowledge of recovery.
• Thorough understanding of the 12 Steps as well as other self and mutual recovery support groups.
• Ability to guide participants toward identification and development of positive supports within the community.
Interested candidates may send a written cover letter expressing interest in the position and a resume to email@example.com.
Full-time employees receive an excellent benefits package that includes paid holidays, vacation, sick and personal days; medical, dental and vision benefits; short and long-term disability, life insurance; 403b retirement and profit sharing plan with a dollar-for-dollar match up to 3% maximum compensation.