Integrity House is looking for counselors to provide counseling addictions services, education and support to individuals and families.
Since 1968, Integrity House has provided comprehensive and successful rehabilitation services for individuals with substance use disorders. In addition to CARF accreditation, we are recognized statewide as a leader in addiction services. We provide inpatient treatment, outpatient treatment, recovery houses, and sober living for individuals with substance use and other co-occurring mental health diagnoses that get them on a path of sustainable recovery.
The incumbent may be required to work regular evening and weekend work, shift work and outdoors with individuals who have unique needs.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
- Provide drug and alcohol intervention services to include individual and group therapy, as well as COD and psycho education.
- Provide counseling to individuals regarding the use and effects of alcohol and drugs.
- Assist clients to identify their needs and make referrals to outside services; provide linkage to community AA and NA groups, facilitate educational groups.
- Ensure that assigned clients meet the Annex A requirements.
- Conduct case conferencing for the assigned clients 45 days after admission and 90 days prior to leaving the program.
- Participate in multi-disciplinary treatment team meetings, review client’s case and assess treatment plan.
- Send monthly reports to outside referral agencies.
- Maintain confidential written records of client interactions; create and maintain current records of the number of clients served and the issues; secure the confidentiality of all interactions and records.
- Observe medication as needed.
- Follow up on the daily schedule and ensure that all activities are provided.
- Swipe in and out of all shifts.
- Complete case managements, COD case managements for assigned caseload.
Job qualifications include:
- Minimum two (2) years experience in addiction counseling
- High School diploma and some college
- Credentials (e.g., CADC, LAC, or LSW)
- CPR certification
- A valid Driver’s License