Are you searching for a fulfilling place to develop your career and an opportunity to make an impact in someone’s life? At Integrity, we believe that a vibrant company culture that supports and nurtures our employees is so important that it is the key to our success. With our team culture, we listen to your ideas and invest in your career growth! Our purpose and passion are to empower clients, their loved ones, and our communities by helping individuals achieve recovery and optimal wellness of the mind, body, and spirit. Be a part of our team whose mission is to help individuals and families through an effective and measurable system of comprehensive Therapeutic Community addictions treatment, mental health treatment, and recovery support in a way that brings
We are excited to announce our Clinical Systems Manager opening! The Clinical Systems Manager (CSM) is responsible for leading the day-to-day operations of Integrity House’s electronic medical record (EMR), Cx360 from Core Solutions, Inc. The CSM is a highly-visible role at Integrity House and requires hands-on, full life-cycle ownership of the clinical systems applications, including in-the-field clinical and operational engagement with Integrity House staff, behind-the-scene system(s) development, and forward-facing customer support. The system supports client care, clinical administration, and revenue cycle functions.
The Manager is a “hands-on” expert who functions as a key player in the IT department. The CSM providers Level 1 support for the EMR directly to the end-users and Level 2 support through the vendor. The CSM must have a passion for delivering quality workflow enhancements, solutions, and support to all staff/external partners who rely on the EMR to perform their daily work. The CSM will facilitate ongoing systems and workflow enhancements through end-user feedback, development/configuration, classroom/desk-side training, and data reporting.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities of a Clinical Systems Manager:
- Attend vendor-lead training on Core Solutions (internally electronic medical records (EMR) system), and develop expert-level expertise in configuration, customization, integration, and reporting
- Configure new Programs or modify existing Programs is the EMR
- Remain up-to-date with all future enhancements to Core Solutions, and make recommendations on future product enhancements based on gaps identified through Integrity House workflows and internal/external requirements
- Partner with clinical and administrative teams to understand and document workflows; recommend opportunities to improve workflow based on knowledge of existing/future software modules and enhancements
- Build, test and maintain — end-user security permissions/roles; forms and documents; configurations; interfaces/interoperability with 3rd party systems;
- Plan, lead and execute all upgrades, hotfixes, and integration efforts, in partnership with Integrity House leaders and vendor support teams
- Define priorities and optimize tasks to align with the most urgent/impactful priorities
- Clears all decisions that impact Integrity billing through the agency’s financial leadership.
- Document and maintain current workflows
- Create training curriculums and lead training sessions in group and individual sessions; develop a Super-User strategy to broaden end-user support and training
- Develop processes for end-user support, provide Level 1 and 2 support and act as the primary conduit for all vendor-directed support needs
- Participate in internal committee meetings and focus groups; provide thoughtful insight and commentary based on knowledge of business workflows and Core Solutions features (current and future)
- Build reports and provide monthly, quarterly and yearly metrics, related to customer support, accomplishments, project progress reports, and otherwise, as directed by leadership
- Maintain all client health records in the strictest confidence
- Communicate with patients, staff, and external contacts, in a professional and polite manner
Required Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent technical training
- 1-2 years of clinical systems experience (administrator or superuser) required
- Knowledge of Cx360 EMR from Core Solutions is a plus
- Clinical background in substance abuse/recovery behavioral health a plus
- Knowledge of inpatient and outpatient clinical services is a plus
Work Schedule: Monday – Friday; 9:00am-5:00pm
How to Apply
Interested candidates may apply by sending a thoughtfully written cover letter and resume to Alberto Vargas with the title of the position in the email subject line and information regarding where they found the job posting.
Why Work for Integrity?
We believe that work is more than a place you go every day. It is about being inspired and motivated to achieve extraordinary things. We believe that workplace diversity and the inclusion of a variety of views, perspectives, and backgrounds are integral parts of our company’s success and provide you with the best co-workers you could ask for. Our employee benefits play an important role in making Integrity a great place to work.
Our Exceptional Benefits Package Includes:
- Low Cost and Generous Medical and Prescription Coverage (ask us for our benefits summary, we are proud of it!)
- Employer Paid Dental
- Employer Paid Vision
- Employer Paid Life and AD&D
- Employer Paid Long Term Disability
- Employer Paid Health Reimbursement Account
- Generous Vacation, Sick, Personal and Holiday Time
- 403(b) Plan with a Dollar for Dollar Match up to 3% of Compensation
- Employee Assistance Plan
- Flexible Spending Account
- Commuter Benefit Plan
- Tuition Reimbursement – up to $4,000 annual
- Recognition Rewards
- Professional Development Assistance
Who We Are
Since 1968, Integrity House has provided comprehensive and compassionate addiction treatment services for individuals with substance use disorders. Integrity is accredited by the Commission on Accreditation of Rehabilitation Facilities (CARF), an independent, nonprofit accreditor of health and human services, at its highest level, Integrity House is recognized statewide as a treatment leader. Integrity House is committed to best practice and has expanded its program and services throughout the years to remain a practical resource for those who need help. We currently offer inpatient, residential, and outpatient, levels of addiction treatment, including medication-assisted treatment; treatment for co-occurring disorders; outpatient mental health services; recovery programs; education and workforce readiness opportunities; and supportive housing.
Apply today! Be part of an amazing interdisciplinary team committed to rebuilding lives, families, and communities.
Integrity is committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all applicants and teammates. Integrity House openly supports and fully commits to recruitment, selection, placement, promotion, and compensation of individuals without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity, and sexual orientation), genetic information, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Physical/Medical Requirements: Before hire, candidates shall be required to show documentation of COVID-19 vaccination and booster and have a negative TB skin test and positive titers for the MMR. Candidates will also be required to undergo SUD pre-boarding requirements, including drug testing, fingerprinting, and a physical exam.