Since 1968, Integrity House has provided comprehensive and successful addiction treatment services for individuals with substance use disorders. In addition to being CARF accredited, Integrity House is recognized statewide as a treatment leader. The organization offers inpatient, outpatient and medication-assisted treatments, halfway houses, and sober living options, in combination with support services, to individuals with substance use and other co-occurring mental health diagnoses that get them on the path of sustainable recovery.
Integrity House is looking for a clinical case manager.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
- Develop an Integrated Recovery Plan for each participant that includes culturally competent and relevant services that identifies goals with measurable objectives, assesses strengths, can be used to work toward these goal, and identifies barriers that serve as an obstacle in achieving goals.
- Document participants’ participation in any service received, and refer the participants for access to substance use disorder treatments as needed.
- Coordinate needed interventions and services provided by multiple agencies. Serve as an advocate on the behalf of the individual, facilitate support groups, and life skills workshops.
- Collect data and prepare reports, including statistical data of all services offered and implemented with the participant.
- Participate in quality improvement activities, including data collection, tracking, and analysis.
Job qualifications include:
- Minimum of three years’ experience working with high need individuals with substance abuse disorders
- Licensed Social Worker (LSW) or Licensed Associate Counselor (LAC) within one year of start date
- CPR certification
- Valid driver’s license
Interested candidates may apply by sending a thoughtfully written cover letter and resume to email@example.com with the title of the position in the email subject line.
Full-time employees receive an excellent benefits package that includes paid holidays, vacation, sick and personal days; medical, dental and vision benefits; short and long-term disability, life insurance; 403(b) retirement and profit sharing plan with a dollar-for-dollar match up to 3% of your maximum compensation.