Since 1968, Integrity House has provided comprehensive and successful rehabilitation services for individuals with substance use disorders. In addition to CARF accreditation, we are recognized statewide as a leader in addiction services. We provide inpatient treatment, outpatient treatment, recovery houses, and sober living for individuals with substance use and other co-occurring mental health diagnoses that get them on a path of sustainable recovery.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
- Communicate regularly with the MAT-PDOA Project Director and all program staff.
- Facilitate a weekly orientation group with all clients admitted to the program.
- Demonstrate progress toward program goals.
- Coordinate program service delivery.
- Ensure that services are delivered in a culturally competent and linguistic manner.
- Assist in the completion of the referral and intake process in collaboration with the MAT-PDOA Project Director and Clinical Care Manager.
- Collect and submit required data to the Project Director on a monthly basis.
- Communicate and engage in weekly sessions with clients enrolled/admitted into the program.
- Additional tasks as identified by the Project Director and assigned to the Clinical Care Manager.
Job qualifications include:
- Enrolled in a master’s program in the social services field or an equivalent field.
- CADC preferred, not required.
- Experience within the substance abuse field.
- Knowledge of substance use disorder and relevant interventions related to peer support and wellness models.
Full-time employees receive an excellent benefits package that includes paid holidays, vacation, sick and personal days; medical, dental and vision benefits; short and long-term disability, life insurance; 403b retirement and profit sharing plan with a dollar-for-dollar match up to 3% maximum compensation.
Interested candidates may apply by sending a thoughtfully written cover letter and resume to tiffany_delaney@
INTEGRITY HOUSE IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER COMMITTED TO DIVERSITY.