Are you searching for a fulfilling place to develop your career and an opportunity to make an impact in someone’s life? At Integrity, we believe that a vibrant company culture which supports and nurtures our employees is so important that it is the key to our success. With our team culture, we listen to your ideas and invest in your career growth! Our purpose and passion are to empower clients, their loved ones, and our communities by helping individuals achieve recovery and optimal wellness of the mind, body, and spirit. Be a part of our team whose mission is to help individuals and families through an effective and measurable system of comprehensive Therapeutic Community addictions treatment, mental health treatment, and recovery support in a way that brings about positive, long-term lifestyle change.
We are excited to announce our Certified Peer Recovery Specialist opening! The Certified Peer Recovery Specialist works closely with participants of the Hudson County Corrections and Rehabilitation Center Program to collaboratively develop a Recovery Plan, facilitate and coordinate client phase-ups, aid in the scheduling and facilitation of peer seminars, oversee training of structure, develop and maintain a system for disbursing client incentives, and empower clients to make informed and educated choices to sustain their recovery.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities of a Certified Peer Recovery Specialist:
- In collaboration with the client, develop a Recovery Plan which includes culturally competent and relevant services that identifies goals with measurable objectives, assesses strengths, can be used to work toward these goals, identifies barriers that serves as an obstacle in achieving goals
- Schedule, review, and oversee peer seminars on relevant topics
- Foster a community environment between peers
- Serve as a mentor for clients
- Support individuals as they move through the stages of change to encourage them in their recovery
- Oversee the phase-up process including, but not limited to, the administration of phase-group relevant tests, providing signatures for completed objectives, the provision of phase-up materials, and the documentation of client progression
- Assist clients with gaining skills and resources needed to initiate and maintain recovery
- Assist in establishing and sustaining a social and physical environment supportive of recovery
- Develop and maintain a system for tracking client incentives
- Provide training for newly selected structure members
- Provide relapse prevention skills based on experience
Preferred Qualifications for a Certified Peer Recovery Specialist:
Required Education and Experience:
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Two (2) years of experience working with individuals with substance use disorders
- Minimum of two (2) years of abstinence from substance use
- Working knowledge of recovery
Required Licensing and/or Certifications:
- Peer Recovery Specialist Certification required
- NJ driver’s license required
Specialized Skills, Abilities and Knowledge:
- Microsoft Word and Excel proficiency
- Thorough understanding of the 12 Steps as well as other self and mutual recovery support groups
- Ability to guide participants toward identification and development of positive supports within the community
Work Schedule: Monday – Friday 10:00am – 6:00pm
Why Work for Integrity?
We believe that work is more than a place you go every day. It is about being inspired and motivated to achieve extraordinary things. We believe that workplace diversity and the inclusion of a variety of views, perspectives, and backgrounds are integral parts of our company’s success and provides you with the best co-workers you could ask for. Our employee benefits play an important role in making Integrity a great place to work.
Our Exceptional Benefits Package Includes:
- Low Cost and Generous Medical and Prescription Coverage (ask us for our benefits summary, we are proud of it!)
- Employer Paid Dental
- Employer Paid Vision
- Employer Paid Life and AD&D
- Employer Paid Long Term Disability
- Employer Paid Health Reimbursement Account
- Generous Vacation, Sick, Personal and Holiday Time
- 403(b) Plan with a Dollar for Dollar Match up to 3% of Compensation
- Employee Assistance Plan
- Flexible Spending Account
- Commuter Benefit Plan
- Tuition Reimbursement – up to $4,000 annual
- Recognition Rewards
- Professional Development Assistance
Who We Are?
Since 1968, Integrity House has provided comprehensive and compassionate addiction treatment services for individuals with substance use disorders. Integrity is accredited from the Commission on Accreditation of Rehabilitation Facilities (CARF), an independent, nonprofit accreditor of health and human services, at its highest level, Integrity House is recognized statewide as a treatment leader. Integrity House is committed to best practice and has expanded its program and services throughout the years to remain a practical resource for those who need help. We currently offer inpatient, residential, and outpatient, levels of addiction treatment, including medication-assisted treatment; treatment for co-occurring disorders; outpatient mental health services; recovery programs; education and workforce readiness opportunities; and supportive housing.
Apply today! Be part of an amazing interdisciplinary team committed to rebuilding lives, families and communities.
Integrity is committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all applicants and teammates. Integrity House openly supports and fully commits to recruitment, selection, placement, promotion and compensation of individuals without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity, and sexual orientation), genetic information, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Physical/Medical Requirements: Before hire, candidates shall be required to show documentation of COVID-19 vaccination and booster and have a negative TB skin test and positive titers for the MMR. Candidates will also be required to undergo SUD pre-boarding requirements, including drug testing, fingerprinting, and a physical exam.