Are you searching for a fulfilling place to develop your career and an opportunity to make an impact in someone’s life? At Integrity, we believe that a vibrant company culture which supports and nurtures our employees is so important that it is the key to our success. With our team culture, we listen to your ideas and invest in your career growth! Our purpose and passion are to empower clients, their loved ones, and our communities by helping individuals achieve recovery and optimal wellness of the mind, body, and spirit. Be a part of our team, whose mission is to help individuals and families through an effective and measurable system of comprehensive Therapeutic Community addictions treatment, mental health treatment, and recovery support in a way that brings about positive, long-term lifestyle change.
We are excited to announce our Care Coordinator opening! The Care Coordinator is responsible for conducting intake appointments to determine eligibility for the STAR Program; formulating an Integrated Family Case Plan; linking the client to appropriate services to meet individualized needs; providing education regarding a number of substance abuse-related topics; maintaining weekly in-person or telephonic contact with the client; and documenting all efforts in the electronic health record.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities of a Care Coordinator:
- Provide a comprehensive case management assessment that addresses life domains such as housing, finances, transportation, legal services, vocational, employment, healthcare, and family strengths and needs.
- Development of an Integrated Family Case Plan that is person-centered and includes strategies for recovery.
- Identify priorities, desired outcomes, and the strategies and resources to be used for obtaining outcomes based on the case management assessment.
- Ability to educate and link appropriate care resources in the community, including resources that address specialized needs, such as agencies providing services related to HIV/AIDS, Hepatitis C, mental health disorders, chronic and acute health problems, and problems stemming from involvement with the criminal justice system.
- Promote recovery to the client’s fullest potential by facilitating assessments of skills, including literacy, educational opportunities, job readiness skills, vocational training, employment placement and retention, and career development.
- Must document within the agency’s electronic health record the offer of at least one visit per week by STAR staff, document their participation in the visit and any services received.
- Refer clients and help them access substance use disorder treatment as needed.
- Coordinate needed interventions and services provided by multiple agencies.
- Provide case management services to ensure that individuals are both informed about and have the ability to access a full range of medical and treatment opportunities.
- Serve as an advocate on behalf of the individual.
Preferred Qualifications for a Care Coordinator:
- Bachelor’s Degree with a CADC or
- At least 2 years of experience working with high-need individuals with substance use disorder
Required Licensing or Certifications:
- Valid NJ Driver’s License
Specialized Skills, Abilities, and Knowledge:
- Microsoft Word and Excel proficiency
- Experience with state housing initiatives
- Experience with the Social Service system
- Data collection experience
This is a full-time, overnight position; the employee’s work schedule will be determined based on organizational needs. The work schedule may include holiday and weekend hours based on business needs.
Why Work for Integrity?
We believe that work is more than a place you go every day. It is about being inspired and motivated to achieve extraordinary things. We believe that workplace diversity and the inclusion of a variety of views, perspectives, and backgrounds are integral parts of our company’s success and provides you with the best co-workers you could ask for. Our employee benefits play an important role in making Integrity a great place to work.
Our Exceptional Benefits Package (Full-Time) Includes:
- Low Cost and Generous Medical and Prescription Coverage (ask us for our benefits summary, we are proud of it!)
- Employer Paid Dental
- Employer Paid Vision
- Employer Paid Life and AD&D
- Employer Paid Long Term Disability
- Employer Paid Health Reimbursement Account
- Generous Vacation, Sick, Personal and Holiday Time
- 403(b) Plan with a Dollar for Dollar Match up to 3% of Compensation
- Employee Assistance Plan
- Flexible Spending Account
- Commuter Benefit Plan
- Tuition Reimbursement – up to $4,000 annual
- Recognition Rewards
- Professional Development Assistance
Who We Are?
Since 1968, Integrity House has provided comprehensive and compassionate addiction treatment services for individuals with substance use disorders. Integrity is accredited from the Commission on Accreditation of Rehabilitation Facilities (CARF), an independent, nonprofit accreditor of health and human services, at its highest level, Integrity House is recognized statewide as a treatment leader. Integrity House is committed to best practice and has expanded its program and services throughout the years to remain a practical resource for those who need help. We currently offer inpatient, residential, and outpatient, levels of addiction treatment, including medication-assisted treatment; treatment for co-occurring disorders; outpatient mental health services; recovery programs; education and workforce readiness opportunities; and supportive housing.
Apply today! Be part of an amazing interdisciplinary team committed to rebuilding lives, families and communities.
Integrity is committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all applicants and teammates. Integrity House openly supports and fully commits to recruitment, selection, placement, promotion and compensation of individuals without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity, and sexual orientation), genetic information, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Physical/Medical Requirements: Before hire, candidates shall be required to show documentation of a negative TB skin test and positive titers for the MMR. Candidates will also be required to undergo SUD pre-boarding requirements, including drug testing, fingerprinting, and a physical exam.