Since 1968, Integrity House has provided comprehensive and successful addiction treatment services for individuals with substance use disorders. In addition to being CARF-accredited, the Integrity House is recognized statewide as a treatment leader. The organization offers inpatient, outpatient and medication-assisted treatments, halfway houses, and sober living options, in combination with support services, to individuals with substance use and other co-occurring mental health diagnoses that get them on the path of sustainable recovery.
Integrity House is looking for an ambitious and detail-oriented assistant to provide managerial and administrative support to the office of the President & CEO. This individual will manage, coordinate, and maintain the schedule, travel, and anticipate the needs of the President. This position requires attention to detail, the ability to proofread effectively, and embrace the challenges of the agency while providing solutions to these challenges on behalf of the President’s office. The Communication Specialist will handle incoming calls, communicate on a professional level, and be able to handle confidential information.
This is a full-time position, and typical work hours are 9:00 am- 5:00 pm.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
• Provide administrative support to the President & CEO (i.e., managing schedule, maintain all communication, calls, visitors, and correspondence.
• Handle all internal and external phone calls and inquiries that come into the office of the President & CEO.
• Act as a liaison between the President & CEO and outside vendors (i.e., edit/review communications materials, contracts, process payments, etc.).
• Manage agency LinkedIn accounts. This includes monitoring account activity, creating weekly content, and keeping abreast of industry and agency news.
• Assist in the organization/facilitation of high-profile guest visits and agency-wide events involving the President & CEO.
• Develop, manage and curate day-to-day internal/external communications activities, including creating and distributing newsletters, press releases, letters of support, and other content.
Other responsibilities to be added at a later time, at the discretion of the President & CEO
• Minimum of two years of experience in office administration
• Bachelor’s Degree
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
• The ability to review RFPs and assist in the submission of grant applications and reporting
• Excellent communication skills and a self-starter
• Extremely organized, efficient, and dependable
• Ability to take over projects and maintain them effectively
• Skilled in setting priority that reflects the relative importance of job responsibilities
• Ability to establish and maintain cooperative working relationships with staff members, peers, and clients
Full-time employees receive an excellent benefits package that includes paid holidays, vacation, sick and personal days, medical, dental and vision benefits; short and long-term disability, life insurance; 403b retirement and profit-sharing plan with a dollar-for-dollar match up to 3% maximum compensation.
Interested candidates may apply by sending a thoughtfully written cover letter, resume and one-page writing sample to email@example.com.