Since 1968, Integrity House has provided comprehensive and successful addiction treatment services for individuals with substance use disorders. In addition to being CARF accredited, Integrity House is recognized statewide as a treatment leader. The organization offers inpatient, outpatient and medication-assisted treatments, halfway houses, and sober living options, in combination with support services, to individuals with substance use and other co-occurring mental health diagnoses that get them on the path of sustainable recovery.
Do you enjoy working with people and helping them to progress in their goals? We are looking for Full-time Admission Access Coordinator in our Newark Admissions Department, who is a direct support to the Admissions department and first representative of the agency. All admissions staff remain customer friendly, goal oriented, ethical and client centered through a fast past work environment.
The Admissions Access Center Coordinator answers incoming calls in a timely and professional manner. Telephone screenings are completed for individuals seeking residential care for substance use and mental health disorders. Once the screening is completed, a log of the call and all gathered collateral documentation are compiled and submitted to the appropriate supervisor for review and scheduling. The individual in this position must maintain confidentiality of all referrals. This is a full-time position, and typical work hours are 9:00 am to 5:00 pm.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
- Warmly welcome all new clients and family or support system members to the agency on the date of admission; answer general questions about program policies and procedures; treat clients with dignity, respect and kindness in all interactions.
- Ensure and maintain relationships with community referral sources.
- Ensure each caller receives a response including timely return of voice messages and manage the telephone system.
- Effectively manage incoming faxes with outreach to the referring agent.
- When needed, provide information or assist clients with contacting the IME (Interim Management Entity) when necessary due to the inability to meet clinical or administrative admission criteria for entry into Integrity House. Utilize any additional appropriate referral source as a means to meet client needs.
- Refer clients for detoxification services when necessary; ensure follow through and completion of detox referral as case management follow up is needed.
- Enter all clients into the IRIS (EHR system) and complete all merge mail letters/documentation.
- When necessary, conduct thorough search of each clients’ property in accordance with agency policy; document all client property using property inventory forms; ensure that contraband in not introduced into the facility. Administer urine drug screens to all new clients on the day of admission to ensure medical appropriateness and accurately document the results of all UDS.
Job qualifications include:
- High School Diploma required
- 2 years of related experience, preferred
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Knowledge of Integrity House policies, procedures and program activities
- Maintain a professional demeanor both on the telephone and in person
- General understanding of substance use and mental health disorders
- Active listening and the ability to work in a face paced environment
- Experience within a call center setting is preferred
- Knowledge on current clinical documentation and best practices
- Experience in substance abuse treatment delivery and evaluation
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite
- Excellent intrapersonal communication skills
- Ability to demonstrate a team approach and effectively collaborate with team members
- Highly-organized and self-motivated
- Ability to work independently and function efficiently in a fast-paced environment
Interested candidates may send a cover letter expressing interest in the position and a resume to email@example.com.
Full-time employees receive an excellent benefits package that includes paid holidays, vacation, sick and personal days; medical, dental and vision benefits; short and long-term disability, life insurance; 403b retirement and profit sharing plan with a dollar-for-dollar match up to 3% maximum compensation.