Since 1968, Integrity House has provided comprehensive and compassionate addiction treatment services for individuals with substance use disorders. In addition to being accredited by the Commission on Accreditation of Rehabilitation Facilities (CARF), an independent, nonprofit accreditor of health and human services, at its highest level for more than 23 years, Integrity House is recognized statewide as a treatment leader. Integrity House is committed to best practice and has expanded its program and services throughout the years to remain an effective resource for those who need help. We currently offer inpatient, outpatient and halfway house levels of addiction treatment, including medication-assisted treatment; treatment for co-occurring disorders; outpatient mental health services; recovery programs; education and workforce readiness opportunities; and supportive housing.
Integrity House seeks an energetic and detail-oriented individual to join our 17-person finance team.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
- Operate computers programmed with accounting software to record, store, and analyze information.
- Check figures, postings, and documents for correct entry, mathematical accuracy, and proper codes.
- Work with Integrity’s Finance Team to conduct effective and efficient payment processes.
- Ensure accurate payment processing and allocation of costs.
- Prepare invoices for payment, processes payments in Abila MIP, review and conduct check runs, and address issues with vendors.
- Certify that expenditures are properly authorized in alignment with Integrity policies.
- Collaborate with program staff, funders, and coworkers.
- Along with implementing significant improvements to the process, perform special projects for the Finance Team.
Job qualifications include:
- Bachelor’s degree. Coursework in Accounting, Finance or another quantitative field such as Economics, Statistics or Business preferred.
- 2+ years hands-on experience working with Accounts Payable and Microsoft Excel.
- Experience implementing a streamlined, modern, payment system that is up-to-do date with current technology.
- Ability to process a large volume of transaction data.
- Ability to work independently.
- Strong analytical skills and excellent problem-solving abilities.
- Ability to organize and multitask.
- Curiosity and willingness to innovate.
Physical/Medical Requirements: Prior to hire, candidates shall be required to show documentation of COVID-19 vaccination or eligibility for an exemption, and have a negative TB skin test and positive titers for the MMR.
Interested candidates may apply by sending a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Accounts Payable Analyst” in the email subject line. They may also apply at the link below.
Salary range is $40,000-$45,000. Full-time employees receive an excellent benefits package that includes paid holidays, vacation, sick and personal days; medical, dental and vision benefits; short and long-term disability, life insurance; 403b retirement and profit sharing plan with a dollar-for-dollar match up to 3% maximum compensation.