Please join us at Newark’s Lincoln Park on Thursday, June 10th, from 10 am to 12 pm, to learn more about Integrity House and interview with a hiring manager.
- Residential Aides *various shifts
- Counselors *credentialed & non-credentialed
- Registered Nurses *various shifts
- Maintenance Staff
- Development Manager
- Special Events Associate *part-time
- Peer Recovery Specialist
- Crisis Care Manager
WHAT YOU’LL NEED
- Registration for this event is mandatory. Complete the RSVP form below.
- Please bring an up-to-date resume and ID with you.
- Don’t forget your face mask. We appreciate your help in making this event as safe as possible.
WHAT TO EXPECT
If you’ve registered for the event, you’ll interview with a hiring manager. Upon arrival, we’ll ask you to check in. You’ll complete a brief COVID-19 health screening, which includes a temperature check. If you’re experiencing COVID-19 symptoms on the day of the event, you’ll need to postpone your interview.
If you have any questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.