Integrity House seeks talented individuals who are committed to our mission and embody the following core values:
- Integrity: Honesty, fairness, ethics, sound practices, sense of community
- Commitment: Devotion to our work, helping individuals reclaim their lives, and dedication to the communities we serve
- Compassion: Caring for one another and creating a loving and nurturing environment
- Excellence: Striving to provide high quality treatment services and achieving positives outcomes
- Teamwork: Working together to build innovative programs and using diversity as a strength to achieve unified goals
Integrity House is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship, age, disability, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, unfavorable discharge from military service or because the employee is a victim of domestic violence.
Our agency has recently expanded some of its departments and services. You may send your resume and cover letter to: email@example.com.