DIRECTOR OF ADMISSIONS
Since 1968, Integrity House has provided comprehensive and successful rehabilitation services for individuals with substance use disorders. Integrity House is CARF accredited and recognized nationwide as a leader in addiction services. We seek a dynamic and motivated individual to oversee the agency’s centralized admissions department. The Director of Admissions will ensure maximum utilization of all contract slots (Drug Court, MAP Parole, DOC, Methadone, SAI and DAS) and supervises an admissions staff of 7 admissions employees. This position also is responsible for developing and administering policies relating to screening, assessment and admission that ultimately determine access to treatment for clients.
- Maintain maximum utilization of nearly 400 treatment beds and approximately 100 outpatient treatment slots located at Integrity’s Newark and Secaucus campuses
- Ensure compliance with all utilization requirements for referral contracts
- Maintain close, reciprocal relationships with referral and funding sources, including Drug Court, AOC, MAP, Federal Probation/Pre-Trial and various community-based treatment programs
- Utilize an electronic calendar to track discharges and schedule new clients into available treatment slots
- Occasionally perform admissions, including biopsychosocial and LOCI assessments, diagnostic impressions, and interpretive summaries with new clients entering treatment
- Master’s degree in social work, psychology, counseling or a related field
- CADC or LSW
- Demonstrated leadership skills
- Knowledge of standard substance abuse assessment tools, such as Addiction Severity Index (ASI) and Level of Care Index (LOCI)
- Demonstrated ability to get the job done regardless of obstacles
- Valid driver’s license
- Ability to perform diagnostic impressions using the DSM IV TR preferred
For individuals who demonstrate an ability to reach and help clients achieve the goal of independent living, this position can be a springboard to a career with Integrity House. Integrity House is the largest non-profit addictions treatment organization in New Jersey.
Integrity House offers excellent benefits including medical, dental and vision benefits; 100% company match to 403(b) retirement plan; and generous time off benefits.
Interested candidates should email a resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org and indicate on the subject line: Director of Admissions.
Integrity, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Committed to Diversity