Your Entry Level Opportunity to Addictions Treatment
Since 1968, Integrity House has provided comprehensive and successful rehabilitation services for individuals with substance use disorders. Integrity House is CARF accredited and recognized nationwide as a leader in addiction services. Integrity has been awarded a grant through September 2015 to provide subsidized supportive housing to people with addictions. These subsidies will ensure that clients can remain enrolled in an independent living situation and continue to receive recovery assistance to be able to control their addiction. Housing Case Managers will be eligible to receive clinical supervision towards earning their CADC.
These positions are responsible for facilitating services to clients enrolled in supportive housing programs to help them achieve independent living including:
- Assessing, evaluating, providing and documenting using the Housing First model
- Documenting in electronic health records recovery plans reflecting SAMHSA’s 8 Wellness Dimensions, initial enrollment surveys, service termination surveys and case management sessions on all clients
- Utilizing Motivational Interviewing in the delivery of case management sessions in the client’s residence (2 hours per week to each caseload client)
- Maintain a caseload of 12 clients with various types of behavioral health needs
- Utilize community resources such as B.L.E.S.S.E.D. ministries, DVR, JVS, and DMHAS career services to assist clients to obtain sustaining employment
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in human services related field
- Driver’s license
- Previous experience optional – we will train you
For individuals who demonstrate an ability to reach and help clients achieve the goal of independent living, these positions can be a springboard to a career with Integrity House in housing case management or in clinical treatment. Integrity House is the largest non-profit addictions treatment organization in New Jersey, and job opportunities abound.
Starting salary will be $30,000 – $32,000. Integrity House offers excellent benefits including medical, dental and vision benefits; 100% company match to 403(b) retirement plan; and generous time off policies.
Interested candidates should email a resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org and indicate on the subject line: Housing Case Manager.
Integrity, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Committed to Diversity