Since 1968, Integrity, Inc has provided comprehensive and successful rehabilitation service for individuals with substance abuse disorder. We are CARF accredited and are recognized nationwide as a leader in addiction services. We are seeking a Facility Coordinators in our Secaucus location. This is an entry level job, with the potential to progress into a position in the counselor job structure.
Facility Coordinators are responsible for maintaining a safe living environment in the facility through regular head counts, runs of the building and grounds, constant alertness of student member activities, adherence to a daily schedule, and documentation of facility incidents.
Work shifts available are as follows:
1 Friday & Saturday 11pm – 7am
1 Saturday and Sunday 3pm -11pm
1 On call schedule
1 Tues. 5pm – 11pm, Sat & Sun 3pm to 11pm
High School Diploma or equivalency required and up to one years’ experience in a human social services environment.
- Customer service or security officer function preferred.
- Effective communication (verbal, written and listening) skills and fluency of English language.
- Ability to establish solid working relationships with Integrity’s clients and co-workers, and have the capability to exercise rational judgment in an emergency and have knowledge
- Bi-lingual Spanish (preferred but not required)
- Knowledge of Microsoft Word
- Possessing a valid NJ driver a plus
- Knowledge of therapeutic community is a plus
INTEGRITY, INC IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER COMMITTED TO DIVERSITY
Interested candidates may email resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org and indicate on the subject line: CARE Coordinator