VISITING NURSE – RN OR LPN
Since 1968, Integrity, Inc. has provided comprehensive and successful rehabilitation service for individuals with drug and alcohol related problems in the state of New Jersey. We are CARF accredited and are recognized nationwide as a leader in addiction services. Integrity has been awarded a grant through September 2015 to provide subsidized supportive housing to people with addictions. These subsidies will ensure that clients can remain enrolled in an independent living situation and continue to receive recovery assistance to be able to control their addiction. The nurse will meet with clients to assess their health needs and assist them in obtaining additional medical assistance if necessary.
To qualify, you must be an RN or LPN, possess a valid drivers license and be able and willing to visit clients to fit with their work schedules, including some visits occurring at night or on weekends. Experience with in-house care is preferred but not required.
- Conduct initial nursing assessments of clients and document the assessments in Integrity’s electronic health records
- Conduct quarterly in-home reassessments and check-ups on up to 73 clients
- Conduct medication management sessions and educate clients in the home as requested
- Assist case managers in the referral process for clients requiring more intensive medical interventions
- Provide and document education on medication and side effects, psychiatric rehabilitation, psychotropic drug treatments and universal precautions/infection control
If you are someone who has a deep need to help people who are struggling with an addiction, and the vision to work with an organization with a proven record of success, then we want to hear from you. Integrity’s benefits include medical, dental and vision insurance; 100% company matching contributions to the 403(b) retirement plan; and vacation, sick and personal days.
This position continues until the end of the grant through September 2015. Please send your resume and salary requirement to email@example.com and indicate on the subject line: Visiting Nurse
Integrity, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Committed to Diversity