Integrity House

Clinical Records

All Integrity House clinical and medical records were moved to an off-site storage company, GRM. Integrity House no longer retains clinical records.

If you want your clinical records you can:
1. Call GRM at 317-803-9715. They will explain how you can obtain your records. They will need an authorization form completed and signed by you. They will explain to you how you can get the form to them.
2. You can also fax the form to GRM at 317-454-8573.

If you are requesting records for yourself there will be a charge. GRM will explain to you what the charge is. If your doctor’s office or hospital requests for records there is no charge to you. On the authorization form there is a place for you to enter your doctor or hospital name and address.